Partnership with #HerGameToo (1 Viewer)

CDK

Isn't Her Game Too more about attitudes towards female supporters and how they are treated rather than anything to do with if you do or don't have a women's side?
A woman's group who featured on football focus the other week .seems they are working on getting more publicity and of course they are welcome.

JAM See

well of it stops that song Oh Coventry is wonderful, then its a good thing.
No way am I a prude and I love a great sexist joke but that song makes me cringe.
Oh Coventry
Oh Coventry
Is wonderful
Is wonderful
Oh Coventry is won-der-ful
Full of booze, coke and dickheads
Oh Coventry is won-der-ful.

How's that?

Nick

Administrator
In all seriousness, I can't see why anybody would think it's a bad thing.

We don't need to have a women's team but if there's a few more women represented (maybe at he SCG meetings etc as well) to be able to put their issues forward then it's decent.

It looks like the Cov City Girls team will be included and involved anyway!

13th_choice_seamer

Good that the club is supporting this initiative. As well as being the right thing to do for its own sake (which is reason enough alone to do it), if this boosts the club's support then all the better.

chiefdave

Will definitely be interested to hear what is discussed and what the plans are moving forward.

Obviously as a concept it is great and just looking at some of the responses to the announcement clearly needed but not sure what will actually get put in place.

SkyBlueMatt

If it increased the exposure of the club to more women and makes them more comfortable coming to games, it's a great thing.

I'll be honest, in all the years I've been going to see Cov. After looking it up, I never actually knew that was the line in 'Oh Coventry' :ROFLMAO:. It's all a bit too Johnny Vaughan. LADS, LADS, LADS.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

See you all there.

Users who are viewing this thread