Transfer Rumour Outgoings? (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Don't think there's much difference between Kane and dabo standard wise,as I think dabo needs a rocket also from adi on the training pitch.with the new signings that should wake the lad up .
What Dabo needs more than anything is time to get his injuries sorted. Seems clear to me that he's physically struggling to do stuff he wants rather than just not trying hard enough.

Hobo

I am

Dabo is league 1 standard at very best. Not played consistently well since the promotion season but gets away with it because of that. 6 assists and 0 goals for a wing back is not good enough.

Eccles & Burroughs have played about 6 games in that position

Its clear that Kane is 5th choice because his face doesn’t fit.

And Kane had a knee op end of summer and has been coming back from injury.

Which at least clouds the issue when people arguing over minutes played?

Greggs

I am

Dabo is league 1 standard at very best. Not played consistently well since the promotion season but gets away with it because of that. 6 assists and 0 goals for a wing back is not good enough.

Eccles & Burroughs have played about 6 games in that position

Its clear that Kane is 5th choice because his face doesn’t fit.
He's 29, played for 11 teams. I guess he must have a really strange shaped face.....

Kieranp96

Nah, not having that
On the pitch this season and last he was miles better. Much better at defending (both suck) and a lot more quality going foward, only thing dabo has on him is pace, and tbh he has lost that in recent seasons and he is so scared to take any one on.

Skybluefaz

On the pitch this season and last he was miles better. Much better at defending (both suck) and a lot more quality going foward, only thing dabo has on him is pace, and tbh he has lost that in recent seasons and he is so scared to take any one on.
If he was miles better why was Robins picking young midfield players ahead of Kane when Dabo was injured?

NorthernWisdom

If he was miles better why was Robins picking young midfield players ahead of Kane when Dabo was injured?
tbf if he thinks Kane is an unmanagable cock, then he probably can't be done with the hassle.

Although equally tbf, Kane hasn't really impressed me - ironically his Wrexham cameo was the best I've seen him for a fair while. He's been immobile and static so not much of an attacking threat and not an outlet, not stunning defensively. Has undeniably got a good cross, but that both hasn't been working as well recently, and even when it has we tend to have few in the box anyway when the cross comes in (and they're midgets) so not really suited to our style of play, anyway.

Charlton seems a good move for him, back 'home' and if he does well could probably get another Championship club if he wanted.

ccfc1234

In the end with the Arsenal lad coming in who's best quility is going forward and having Burroughs and Dabo around we could use Kane wages to fund other areas of the pitch with the aim of making the team better.

The Philosopher

In the end with the Arsenal lad coming in who's best quility is going forward and having Burroughs and Dabo around we could use Kane wages to fund other areas of the pitch with the aim of making the team better.
I think the only issue is how much of Kane’s wages Charlie-town pays.

Can’t see it being full up money which I think I’ve read somewhere was about £6-10k/w.

Grendel

I think the only issue is how much of Kane’s wages Charlie-town pays.

Can’t see it being full up money which I think I’ve read somewhere was about £6-10k/w.

kane took a significant pay cut to come here

PVA

The fact that Kane has only joined a mid table League One team speaks volumes.

People keep saying he's better than Dabo, Eccles, Burroughs etc but wasn't getting picked because his face doesn't fit. If that was the case he'd have ended up at a better team than Charlton.

Winny the Bish

Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

Users who are viewing this thread