Transfer Rumour Outgoings? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Who do we think is going?

Robins has been trying to get rid of Kane, Walker and Waghorn every window.

Covkid1968#

Out outgoing or just outgoing

Also known as Perm or loan

Evo1883

I think dabo may go either permanent or on loan .

Kane

Walker on loan or perm

Waghorn will see his contract out I'd imagine

PVA

As much as I’d happily have them both off the wage bill, we can’t get rid of Walker and Waghorn.

That would leave us with just Gyokeres, who may also be sold!

How long till Godden is back, Feb?

Cata

Out till Feb I think. Robins seemed pissed off with him IIRC last time he was asked and said something along the lines of “god knows”
with the possible exception of Godden, he seems to me to always be pissed off by injuries, almost blaming the player involved.

AOM

I'd imagine O'Hare might have been a possibility if not for the new injury.
Tavares would have been a good loan, but obviously he's out too now

Cata

This be the issue. Are they going to be willing to take a wage drop to play or just sit out contract.
well Kane may, but Waghorn will see out the contract because on current form nobody will lay out that sort of money on him again. Walker will have to stay because he is injured (again)

KenilworthSkyBlue

well Kane may, but Waghorn will see out the contract because on current form nobody will lay out that sort of money on him again. Walker will have to stay because he is injured (again)

A L1 club might be willing to take Waghorn on loan depending on how favourable the loan split was. Whether CCFC would be willing to shoulder a heavily one-sided majority stake of his wages is another matter entirely though.

slowpoke

I’d think Kane for certain, Waghorn might at the end of January depending who we get in, the Taveres injury might mean we keep him until the summer

Speedie's Head

A L1 club might be willing to take Waghorn on loan depending on how favourable the loan split was. Whether CCFC would be willing to shoulder a heavily one-sided majority stake of his wages is another matter entirely though.

If we're left with the bulk of his wages then we're better off keeping him, it's not as if we're flush with strikers. Vik is carrying that ankle injury from the SU game and there's nobody else unless Robins wants to pull a shirt on again.

Cata

from our perspective it would be better than paying 100% The problem is would his static style work in L1? would he be prepared to drop down? We live in hope (cos it's cheaper than Cov)

Cata

If we're left with the bulk of his wages then we're better off keeping him, it's not as if we're flush with strikers. Vik is carrying that ankle injury from the SU game and there's nobody else unless Robins wants to pull a shirt on again.
good thinking, but with the issues on the kit front, would we have a shirt big enough?

KenilworthSkyBlue

from our perspective it would be better than paying 100% The problem is would his static style work in L1? would he be prepared to drop down? We live in hope (cos it's cheaper than Cov)

He won't go for the reason outlined above. Fundamentally we're too thin in that position with Godden, Tavares and Walker being out and any wages saved won't be enough to put towards a replacement.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I think we'll be trying to get a few big-earners out the door to free up wages but not getting any takers.

JonesBob

I heard Derby were keen on taking Waghorn back, but I hope Dabo stays. Dabo has never been allowed to get fit because as soon as his injury is healed slightly he has to play again. I hope MR gives Dabo the role of backup until the summer and then let him rest and get a pre-season under his belt, he is too important not only on the pitch but also off.
Kane and Walker could be sent out but look what happened when Walker went to Portsmouth? Even a manager that believes in him couldn't motivate him. Also, Kane seems to be a time bomb everywhere he goes which is a shame because I think our squad are not the type of guys who would isolate someone. So Walker and Kane will possibly be with us for those reasons.
As we speak the Queen is dead, long live the King, and so we await whether he will plough money into the team. However, as I said I hope we keep Dabo.

Users who are viewing this thread