Oldham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Covstu

The buck stops with Pressley that's fair enough, but until the whole make up of the club changes nothing else will. We're broken from the top down the only thing working is the youth development and that's not down to Elvis. I don't care what anyone says the money from Wilson has not been re-invested wisely if at all. The team is re-built every year and if anyone can tell me a team who has done this consistently and been successful I'm all ears.

He may need to go but does anyone honestly think we will achieve anything more if we continue the way we are.

Indeed, the cycle will start again. We get excited by a new manager for a few games then back to normal and people calling for that managers head. SP was a man who worked miracles last season and looked great at the start of this season. What do people expect when both strikers are sold and a great young defender walks. Oh and don't get me started on the keeper situation. He hasn't loaned well I don't disagree but I bet with the restrictions in wages he hasn't had many options, how many players would come to a club like us given our situation this season (and last), not many.

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

Oldham winning the individual battles at the moment....

Otis

Jackson and Mcquoid coming on

Hopefully we can sneak them on without the ref noticing.

Or do we have to take 2 players off too? Hardly fair that. We need 13 men to have any chance I would have thought.

Users who are viewing this thread