Oldham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

True that! But atleast we'd see some injury time subs to try and change the game. Oh how I miss them :(

The last time I watched a Thorn team was that away defeat at Palace. That was enough of his 'reign' to make me do my own NOPM.

covmark

This can't go on for much longer. He has to go. Straight after this shower of shit of a game.

Last edited:

Chipfat

Who the fuck could work with this club,, we are going in so fast in the wrong direction its scary..I dont think SP is great but what chance does he have of turning this into any positives,, skybet in the morning for next manager of CCFC my only wish it was TF and SW along with SISU that should be saying Goodbye.................And please nobody tell me SW is a good guy and is honest he is an illusionist, plain and simple.......

bigfatronssba

Fed up of this crap now.

Cant see SP going anywhere to be honest. Doubt we could afford to pay him off (new contract), and he doesn't seem the type to quit.

Otis

If we're going to sack Pressley, can we at least do it now while John Gregory and Phil Brown are still in a job. Anytime those two are linked with us I can't help but shudder and come over all nauseous.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Who the fuck could work with this club,, we are going in so fast in the wrong direction its scary..I dont think SP is great but what chance does he have of turning this into any positives,, skybet in the morning for next manager of CCFC my only wish it was TF and SW along with SISU that should be saying Goodbye.................And please nobody tell me SW is a good guy and is honest he is an illusionist, plain and simple.......

But I am a good guy........

Samo

no way that SISU will pay up his new 4 year contract

They won't have to, they will come to an arrangement, did you hear Harry Rednapp talking about contracts at the weekend?

Chez78

The buck stops with Pressley that's fair enough, but until the whole make up of the club changes nothing else will. We're broken from the top down the only thing working is the youth development and that's not down to Elvis. I don't care what anyone says the money from Wilson has not been re-invested wisely if at all. The team is re-built every year and if anyone can tell me a team who has done this consistently and been successful I'm all ears.

He may need to go but does anyone honestly think we will achieve anything more if we continue the way we are.

Users who are viewing this thread