Oldham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

i hope maddison isnt been rushed into this he has looked good in the U21's and saturday when he came on but it seems a tad bit desperate to throw him straight in at the deep end away from home and in a team that's not playing well.

so yeah as i was saying his over due a start the guys a 30 goal a season midfielder and we are holding him back in the U21's

skybluebeduff

Fair play to the youngster, but unless he can produce like Aguero, then we're still fooked under SP's tactically inept ways.

Ian1779

When a 17 year old tries to drag you out of the mire... this is where every other player needs to look at themselves at decide what they are doing to contribute

KersleyDigs

Every time the commentator mentions Allsop you know the opposition are going to score. How are we conceding so many with 5 at the back? FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick Boy

It makes his comment about us having players with more ability than those in the top flight look even more insane. Any manager who comes out with such shite needs the boot.

Kingokings204

To be fair the one shot on target would of papered over the cracks. The defense is awful. Conceding every game and 2 minimum a game. What could be ever win?

This as I predicted is a shrwsbury 4-1 under shaw 2 years ago. It's a new low

Users who are viewing this thread