Oldham Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Astute

my 45/1 on 4-0 is looking quite long now as well

Took Oldham at evens, Oldham handicap -1 11/4.......but Oldham winning half time and us to win 40/1. COME ON CITY......but not til the second half :)

Brighton Sky Blue

The players don't care and nor does their manager. Insulting to all those who've made the journey tonight.

stupot07

Our squad is a bag of sh.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

chiefdave

This is feeling very like the year we dropped out of the Championship.

When we go 2-0 up I'm never confident we're going to win but 2-0 down and you know there's no way we're coming back.

LJC_CCFC

This is hilarious, Oldham have a truly awful squad in comparison to ours and yet Pressley has us set up like this. Beyond. Surely he has to go

Astute

Only need 3 goals. Come on City we can still do it.

ccfcway

they won the game when they saw our team sheet.

12 months ago, Clarke and Wilson...now Miller and a 17 year old

skybluepm2

Yeah, Charlton was bad, he should have gone then.

That said, ironically think he did an OK job his last season, when the money had run out!

I remember meeting Ranson after the game when I was in jubilant mood. He told me that we shouldn't be happy, this wasn't success and that we would never be in this position again. Would rather have him back than fuck face Fisher. It'd also be interesting to hear RR's side of things.

KersleyDigs

They have had two shots on target, two goals. Allsop my as well go back to Bournemouth. As Pressley says, he doesn't make many saves....

Hobo

Individual mistakes still gifting goals.

Sick Boy

I remember meeting Ranson after the game when I was in jubilant mood. He told me that we shouldn't be happy, this wasn't success and that we would never be in this position again. Would rather have him back than fuck face Fisher. It'd also be interesting to hear RR's side of things.

You'd trust the man who brought sisu to the club in the first place? Are you insane?

Users who are viewing this thread