Oldham (Home) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Fair amount of people here already!!

skybluejelly

Fleck not playing.. Bigi in , cole playing , murphy not playing .. Vincelot captain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TEAMS

Coventry City: Charles-Cook, Phillips, Martin, Turner, Stokes, Bigirimana, Vincelot, Kent, Cole, O'Brien, Armstrong.

Subs: Burge, Haynes, Di Kelly-Evans, Lameiras, Maddison, Tudgay, Fortune.

Oldham Athletic: Cornell, Dieng, J Wilson, Kelly, Jones, Philliskirk, Cassidy, Winchester, B Wilson, Eckersley, Wellens.

Subs: Coleman, Mills, Poleon, Yeates, Vassell, Fulton, Higdon

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...thletic-cole-2857889.aspx#QqM3dYVylSiJS0oj.99

B-Ban-Boogie

Can someone video the Sky Blue song today and stick it up on here?
Would love to see it and considering Jimmy wrote it, i'm assuming its going to be sung with pride today.
:(

hamil99

Facebook User
The instant its available ill try and ask Kieran on the Wall, he should be able to shed some light on the Fleck situation.

Otis

17 players out there not including the mystery goalkeeper.

Who's the lad with the head shaved on the sides?

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

No murphy and no fleck two of our most influential and creative players. Not as optamistic now

Hopefully it is TM resting a couple when he feels he can, against a team second bottom. We made hard work of Crewe though and they're rock bottom!

D

Deleted member 2477

Lameiras back on the bench as well. The best player last week. Im not liking this joe cole must play from tm if i was lamearis id be well pissed off

hamil99

Facebook User
Anyone having issues listening on skyblue player? Also the wall is not up and running yet, rather strange....

Otis

Ignore me. I am losing my marbles. 18 is right. Duh!!

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Strange how the Oldham forum reported Fleck was injured in training but no word from us.

mark82

Not liking this resting players, put them on the bench at least. Is fleck injured?

I think he must be otherwise would at least be on the bench. Maybe Murphy has a slight knock or something too. No reason to think TM doesn't know what he's doing.

Otis

I think he must be otherwise would at least be on the bench. Maybe Murphy has a slight knock or something too. No reason to think TM doesn't know what he's doing.
Those evil, pesky, good for nothing bad-eggs that are Sisu, have sold him.

Users who are viewing this thread