Oldham (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Jan 26, 2013
BBC says 'outside the UK'
The CT commentary must be the worst in the world. A one or two line inane comment every 5 minutes. Each comment has its own bold title.

H

Huckerby

just got back from some last minute xmas shopping, not been listening to the game but just put on sbp.

how is it looking?

Gazolba

Jan 26, 2013
You can't fault Oldham. They need a point any way they can get it and they no doubt saw what Sheff U did.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
BBC showing 70% possession in first half. Sound right ?
Yeah I'd say so. We don't have the pace going forward, Kent is pulling out all the tricks but awful product and gives it away.

Cole has very slow feet.

Job is trying to play 3 positions.

D

Deleted member 2477

Cole has done nothing and slows play down. Need to change midfield bring on madders or lamearis to try and break them down

Gazolba

Jan 26, 2013
Remember when we were 4-0 up against Gillingham and TM said he had to calm the players down at half time? Well now, he needs to do the opposite.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
A bit worrying this.

Got a feeling we will lose this game, especially if it carries on like this.

Had a bad feeling with the first missed couple of chances.

A lack of cutting edge and I don't think Cole is helping.

Armstrong is an intelligent player anyway, but Cole keeps pointing and directing him and I don't think Armstrong knows if he's coming or going.

To be quite honest, Armstrong has looked a little disinterested at times.

Did anyone see that chance on that through ball better than me? The one where the keeper just got there in time. From where I sit it looked like Armstrong chickened out of that one. Maybe I'm wrong.

Kent again showing a lack of end product and that shot he had that went wide should have been a ball into the box.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mechaishida

Nov 2, 2015
Bit of Madders Magic it is then, not to place too much pressure on the lad. We've missed him, he's a game changer.

We need to at least scrape a win here.

D

Deleted member 2477

Looked like turners ankle again so no chance of him coming back to us

lifeskyblue

May 22, 2015
I would put lameries on and Maddison towards end if still not ahead. Biggi and job had good first half. We do look a bit suspect without turner at the back esp at set pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Mar 20, 2011
Maddison needs to come on for Cole. jobs been our best player by far. Bigi is doing ok?, but just doesn't have the urgency of fleck. Can see us losing this 1-0 from a set piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Maddison needs to come on for Cole. jobs been our best player by far. Bigi is doing ok?, but just doesn't have the urgency of fleck. Can see us losing this 1-0 from a set piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Thought that. Set piece or deflection.

stevefloyd

Jan 16, 2013
Turner gone Haynes not filling me with confidence.. bigi playing well but not creating many chances.. but my padded seat is nice in block A

Users who are viewing this thread