Oldham (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Oldham (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Oldham (Home) </h2>
32144-3136.png

Ricoh Arena
3PM Kick Off
</div>

tom88

3-0 win

Armstron x2 & JOB

Same team as last week but Phillips or Lortezson in for Ricketts

skybluelee

The players will be massively fired up to right Sunday's wrongs. We will win comfortably if we score early. 4-0.

Phillips in for Ricketts, Maddison and Bigi on the becnh, drop Cole out of the 16 (although I know that won't happen).

stupot07

After a couple of lacklustre performances, TM to shake it up a bit, perhaps Murphy to drop out for Maddison or Cole.

2-1 win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

pusbccfc

RCC
Phillips-Martin-Turner-Stokes
Vince-Fleck
Lamerias-O'Brien-Kent
Armstrong

Would be difficult to drop Lamerias after his good performance, however at home we seem to play a lot better with the two quick wingers.

covcity4life

Ud like to see Obrien at right back. As mowbray said home to oldham might be a good time to try it

Hopefully get to see Maddison and cole on pitch st some point too

3-0 win

Evo1883

1-1 , sloppy performance against a side that will sit deep and counter , they might try bully us see what they can get away with after the sheffield united game .
attendance 16120

skyblueinBaku

1-1 , sloppy performance against a side that will sit deep and counter , they might try bully us see what they can get away with after the sheffield united game .
attendance 16120

I think a lot of sides will try to bully us and see what they can get away with.

letsallsingtogether

Need to win have some new young blood going along need to get them hooked.

After all my dad made me I made my kids go, why should they have it so easy☺

mechaishida

Think that would be harsh considering he was MOM on Sunday.

Yep, TM has to know when to use Ruben wisely - given the chance I think he'll tear Oldham a new one.

Bit pissed off that Lorentzson is injured with a thigh strain, would have liked him to start.

ajsccfc

I let EA Sports make a prediction, they suggest a 1-1 draw we'll be lucky to get away with, and at around 60 minutes the scoreboard will reveal that it's installed an update for Metal Gear Solid

[video=youtube;9xXPURIx2ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXPURIx2ow[/video]

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I let EA Sports make a prediction, they suggest a 1-1 draw we'll be lucky to get away with, and at around 60 minutes the scoreboard will reveal that it's installed an update for Metal Gear Solid

RCC at the fault for the goal!?

Great save just after.

Class you can do a prediction game.

Graphics are pretty poor though......

Otis

RCC at the fault for the goal!?

Great save just after.

Class you can do a prediction game.

Graphics are pretty poor though......
Definitely at fault for the goal there. Having now watched that I think we should drop RCC and bring back Burge.

Johnnythespider

With teams now playing with ten behind the ball when we play them I think we need guile to open them up so Maddison should come back in with Job and Rueben. Bring Murphy and Kent on to finish them off. Not predicting the score as I'm always wrong. Home win

shmmeee

No Ricketts, at home, time to batter someone.

RCC
Martin Turner Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Murphy Maddison Lameiras
Armstrong

6-1 City. Arma x 3, Murphy, Madders and Turner to score.

Why not?

shmmeee

Is that on PS4? Those graphics are terrible.

Johnnythespider

No Ricketts, at home, time to batter someone.

RCC
Martin Turner Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
JOB Murphy Maddison Lameiras
Armstrong

6-1 City. Arma x 3, Murphy, Madders and Turner to score.

Why not?
3 at the back might be the way to go

ajsccfc

PS4, yeah. Adam Armstrong and Joe Cole have real person faces, everyone else is a crudely painted action figure.

Paxman II

Think someone is due a hiding from us. After last weeks farce we should be in the mood to destroy them. But football being what it is at times any win will work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread