O'Hare bids (5 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

I'm hoping that the news that O'Hare's hamstring went after attempting a backheel makes it less likely to be a tear than a strain, can't remember who the physio on here is . Then again I suppose it's bad enough that he's going for a scan so....?

SkyBlueSam01

Hard to comment without seeing the mechanism and how hard he tried to backheel it but I broadly agree! Higher grade hamstring injuries usually done with a heavy landing or explosive sprint.

I'm really hoping he has just overstretched an already fatigued muscle (since it was last kick of training), and he has just strained some of the fibres a bit.

I'm surprised he's going for a scan if as Robins suggested it only a 'tweak'... Could just be that he is such an important asset they don't want to take any risks though.

Liquid Gold

Hello Callum are you ok?

Yes why?

I think your hamstring is playing up?

Now you mention it, it does feel a bit tight, thanks Mr. Kompany.

oakey

Hamstring injures are said to be the result of overtraining. There are medical papers published on it.
Don't ask for a source - been told this by an academic.

Brighton Sky Blue

Hello Callum are you ok?

Yes why?

I think your hamstring is playing up?

Now you mention it, it does feel a bit tight, thanks Mr. Kompany.
Callum are you saying you cheated medical science, and faked a hamstring tear just to avoid signing for Burnley?

What’s worse Mark-cheating medical science or cheating your teammmates?

SkyBlueSam01

Hamstring injures are said to be the result of overtraining. There are medical papers published on it.
Don't ask for a source - been told this by an academic.

Certainly contributes but isn't the be all and end all...

Still requires an actual mechanism and overload from training is normally about increasing volume too much in too short a space of time, rather than the actual volume itself

SkyBlueMatt

It is quite a coincidence with the interest in him but I'm going to believe in what MR is saying for my own peace of mind.

MR tells Sky he’s not going anywhere so maybe we won’t hit the 100 pages :unsure:

MR, O'Hare and even Kompany could personally sit the usual culprits down face to face and explain to them what the state of play is. They'd still ignore them because some Twitter ITK or a bloke down the pub told them differently.

Big worry now is whether we can keep hold of Gyokeres or not

Now we have to worry about Gyokeres? I need to start writing everything down we should worry about.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread