Numbers tomorrow at Sixfields? (bit of fun) (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

I'd call you all retards but I don't go to northampton so I can't...

Call me what you like, you can call me names to my face if you could find the energy to actually stand up.
Am still going to on the hill.
My choice.

Astute

My point is that 100 morons on a hill isn't ginna change anything so stop wasting money. It's quite simple

And who is the moron? The ones that go or the ones that can't see that keeping our plight in the spotlight is just putting that little bit more pressure for Joy who doesn't like being noticed?

So you think that SISU can afford to keep us going for years in Northampton with hardly anyone turning up? So what good are you doing by not going :thinking about: Yet you are better than the morons also not paying to get in but are bothered to pay to get there and protest each week.

Russian Gun Dogs

That reminds me:

9000 boycotters.

They're the SISU boycotters. There's also the 1000 Marlon King Boycotters, the 2000 Aidy Boothroyd Boycotters, 1000 Chris Coleman Boycotters, 1500 Thornton Boycotters, 500 Dowie Boycotters, 2000 "The Ricoh is too far out" boycotters and the Micky Adams Out lot and the Peter Reid Monkey haters. Not forgetting those who won't go while we play the diamond formation and those who won't go and watch Championship football for £28 a ticket... Not when you have to pay for parking as well.

I think they all come under the NOPM(AOSOA) - or to you and I Not One Penny More (At One Stage Or Another)

torchomatic

Well, I would imagine if those 9000 tried to get into Sixfields every game you'd be moaning about that too.

So what good are you doing by not going :thinking about:

Astute

Well, I would imagine if those 9000 tried to get into Sixfields every game you'd be moaning about that too.

Not me that keeps moaning because some of our fans want to demonstrate in some way. Just you having a go at me as usual. And anyone who sticks up for people that go on the hill.

Keep stalking me. At least you are leaving others alone whilst doing it.

trick2

Inside sixfields: 2,121 (800 odd away)
On the Hill: 150 very wet people, wrap up warm and dry

I will be watching from the comfort of my own home.

dadgad

1800 paying customers; 50% away support.
300 on the hill -

Commentators mention protest and that boycott makes club unviable.

Astute

1800 paying customers; 50% away support.
300 on the hill -

Commentators mention protest and that boycott makes club unviable.

You must be demented to think that the hill protesters will get noticed and mentioned as they are all wasting their time ;)

covmark

You must be demented to think that the hill protesters will get noticed and mentioned as they are all wasting their time ;)
Who cares if they get a mention on sky sports where the only viewers are going to be Coventry and Sheffield utd fans. Completely pointless standing on a hill letting off fireworks. Hey if it makes you feel good about yourselves then crack on.

Grendel

Who cares if they get a mention on sky sports where the only viewers are going to be Coventry and Sheffield utd fans. Completely pointless standing on a hill letting off fireworks. Hey if it makes you feel good about yourselves then crack on.

Precisely - if they would like to be noticed get tickets to the X factor finals and invade the stage. That's raising national awareness not watching the team in Northampton and protesting you will not watch your team in Northampton.

I've made my view quite clear but I'm going to make it again

People on the hill are wasting petrol money and gaining nothing
People in the ground fair enough I don't mind either way
People at home are doing it right. Not spending any money and not supporting the move to northampton

People on the hill are showing that by being there, they still care for the club and keep ever one still interested in what is still going on. I did meet a lady who went to the hill and she told me it was a very nice day out, except it is windy and cold.

Precisely - if they would like to be noticed get tickets to the X factor finals and invade the stage. That's raising national awareness not watching the team in Northampton and protesting you will not watch your team in Northampton.

If you can get me some that is a good idea but it is a long time to christmas when the finals are on. I suppose you just want us to sit around on our fat backsides like you and do nothing untill then.

Grendel

If you can get me some that is a good idea but it is a long time to christmas when the finals are on. I suppose you just want us to sit around on our fat backsides like you and do nothing untill then.

Do it next week then. That's the nature of real protesters not watching the thing they want to watch and protesting against it at the same time. That makes you look stupid.

italiahorse

You really are a vile tosspot.
Target the culprits not the fans. They are blameless in this.

Spineless.

pusbccfc

I shall be singing my heart out for the lads too tomorrow.

Ashdown1

In view of the shocking weather predicted I'd say no more than 2500 inside the ground and 120 on the bloody hill, 40,000 watching on Sky and 280,000 couldn't give a shit either way !

NorthernWisdom

I agree, not going can be regarded as making a point to SISU , but why criticise other fans as well? What do you gain from it other than dividing our fans who have a common goal?
Each should do what they want and let everyone including SISU digest the statistics.
9000+ are protesting by staying away but some will want to be seen as well. Nothing wrong with it.

Better to be seen to remind the club it has some bloody fans, who might just want to watch it!

It's supposed to get less rainy as the day goes on so from 4 onwards it shouldn't be too bad. If a bit of rain wouldn't be an issue to us gold star super fans.

Astute

In view of the shocking weather predicted I'd say no more than 2500 inside the ground and 120 on the bloody hill, 40,000 watching on Sky and 280,000 couldn't give a shit either way !

Not bad coming from one of the 280,000

johnb

Gone to Carlisle , Shrewesbury and Port Vale away . Got my Wolves ticket and Walsall ticket paid for , I''ll probally throw up on my way to Northampton but just like the last big protest in Coventry pre season.........gottta be there.!!!

Users who are viewing this thread