Numbers tomorrow at Sixfields? (bit of fun) (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

Live on Sky Tv.
Everyone watching?

Inside Sixfields: 900 paying to get in
400 free tickets

On Hill: 300 watching for free.

At the Old Shepard: 30 getting pissed on half price Fosters.

My Mum and Dads: No one as they dont have sky.

pusbccfc

2637 overall attendance
831 United

311 people on the hil, 6 dogs.

pusbccfc

Doubt we will get 300 on the hill if it's on sky

Well the highest we've managed up there is around 170.
That protest was much less low key than this.
So many people who don't go usually are going up there tomorrow.

torchomatic

Sixfields attendance: 1900
Hill: 77 gold stars
Sky viewing figures: 137000

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Sixfields attendance: 1900
Hill: 77 gold stars
Sky viewing figures: 137000

Why are you so against the people on the hill? What the fuck have we done to you? Have we stopped you being able to go to watch your football team no we fucking haven't. We've even offered to take your and Grendels suggestion about ACL and CCC but no keep up the gold star crap:claping hands:

torchomatic

That reminds me:

9000 boycotters.

Why are you so against the people on the hill? What the fuck have we done to you? Have we stopped you being able to go to watch your football team no we fucking haven't. We've even offered to take your and Grendels suggestion about ACL and CCC but no keep up the gold star crap:claping hands:

robbiethemole

Actually Nick, they do give quite a few frees away,all the lads in the Junior City sides get them, up to the under 13 age group. My mate's son is in the under 12's and he said they'd been given about 50 tickets.

torchomatic

Love the jokers who think there will be less than 100 on the hill.

Apologies. I've revised my figures:

Hill: 9000
Boycotters: 77

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2 now Free

Grendel

Love the jokers who think there will be less than 100 on the hill.

Well when there's only 50 you say its 100 I'd really get that double vision sorted out.

Nick

Administrator
Actually Nick, they do give quite a few frees away,all the lads in the Junior City sides get them, up to the under 13 age group. My mate's son is in the under 12's and he said they'd been given about 50 tickets.

Oh no I don't doubt that free tickets are given out, it is just how all of a sudden it is a big conspiracy :)

FRY-CCFC

I've made my view quite clear but I'm going to make it again

People on the hill are wasting petrol money and gaining nothing
People in the ground fair enough I don't mind either way
People at home are doing it right. Not spending any money and not supporting the move to northampton

Steve.B50

People on the hill are wasting petrol money and gaining

People at home are doing it right. Not spending any money and not supporting the move to northampton

Your view, do not agree but your own choice.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Oh no I don't doubt that free tickets are given out, it is just how all of a sudden it is a big conspiracy :)

No, not a conspiracy.

Simply that - as has been pointed out many many times before - if you give away (say) 300 tickets and the total gate is 11,500, then the free tickets make a relatively small impact on the total.

If you give away the same 300 tickets and the total gate is 2,000, then the free tickets make a proportionately much larger impact on the gate.

Or we could pretend that that isn't so.......

Sky Blue Pete

Total gate 2,750 (650 from Sheffield)

HIll 250

400 more home fans than any other game for a game against the bottom club live on sky!! Lol

J

Jack Griffin

OK, I've looked up away attendances & found this http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/AttendanceStats
- The biggest average away following at games was for Leeds United (2,678), followed by Sheffield Wednesday (2,500) and Nottingham Forest (2,054).
Sheffield United (1,648) had the highest average following in League 1 and Port Vale (891) in League 2

However TV usually reduces numbers, so I think they'll be approx 1,200 'home' support & 1200 away support, so around 2,400.. I think the Sheffield fans may out shout the Sixfields attenders.

There will probably be 200 or so on the hill, its raining this weekend, so makes it less likely they'll be a big turnout.

I'm definitely not going.

People on the hill are doing what feels right for them. They're spending money on petrol and gaining nothing from it - as you correctly point out.

I didn't realise spending money was a crime in itself. Do SISU take petrol money as well as gate receipts?

italiahorse

People on the hill are doing what feels right for them. They're spending money on petrol and gaining nothing from it - as you correctly point out.

I didn't realise spending money was a crime in itself. Do SISU take petrol money as well as gate receipts?

I'm looking forward to going on the hill tomorrow. Meet some fellow CCFC fans and make some racket.
I don't care for those that are criticising us as I am doing it for myself and I believe my club.

I can understand those inside Sixfields for criticizing us because they believe we should be inside supporting SISU and the team.
But those not doing anything and still criticising are just being divisive, which only helps SISU.

torchomatic

You're as bad as the rest. Those 9000 who are boycotting ARE doing something.

I'm looking forward to going on the hill tomorrow. Meet some fellow CCFC fans and make some racket.
I don't care for those that are criticising us as I am doing it for myself and I believe my club.

I can understand those inside Sixfields for criticizing us because they believe we should be inside supporting SISU and the team.
But those not doing anything and still criticising are just being divisive, which only helps SISU.

blend

Go stand where you want, do what you want. All fellow CCFC supporters, it's a free world it's up to to you!!! Shame though if all you do want to do is criticise. Must be a sad life :(

Astute

1,600 inside the ground on what should have been one of the biggest crowds of the season if we were playing where we should be and a much better atmosphere on the hill however many turn up.

italiahorse

You're as bad as the rest. Those 9000 who are boycotting ARE doing something.

I agree, not going can be regarded as making a point to SISU , but why criticise other fans as well? What do you gain from it other than dividing our fans who have a common goal?
Each should do what they want and let everyone including SISU digest the statistics.
9000+ are protesting by staying away but some will want to be seen as well. Nothing wrong with it.

FRY-CCFC

My point is that 100 morons on a hill isn't ginna change anything so stop wasting money. It's quite simple

italiahorse

My point is that 100 morons on a hill isn't ginna change anything so stop wasting money. It's quite simple

Mind your own business !!! Its our money so we can do what we want with it.
Another keyboard warrior calls us names from the safety of his bedroom :claping hands:

simple_simon

And my point is that making a small statement by standing on the hill makes me feel better, I am doing something not just sitting at home on my fat arse thinking I am in the right.
It's my choice, my money, my time.
Only one moron here and that's you Fry.

Do what you want, I am.
The Hill for me.

Users who are viewing this thread