Numbers tomorrow at Sixfields? (bit of fun) (2 Viewers)

SonOfSnoz

Do it next week then. That's the nature of real protesters not watching the thing they want to watch and protesting against it at the same time. That makes you look stupid.

Bit like a woman dressed in fur, protesting against fox hunting ;)

dadgad

sixfieilds13102013.gif

Haha!

skybluelee

Back on thread, sky game crowds are always smaller than usual so unless there are any protesters planning on attending the match to cause disruption etc I'd say there will be no more than 1,400 City fans, plus whatever Sheff U bring (reckon about 600).

Hope there is a good turn out on the hill. Make some noise, people.

PUSB.

Ashdown1

Not bad coming from one of the 280,000

That's really not quite fair. I care a lot, it's broke my heart all this shite and I will not attend home games or spend any money that will benefit SISU. If people want to stand on a sodden hill, that's up to them but I have better things to do with in my home and with my kids.................Oh and I do have SKY too !!

coop

1:500 max its pissing.it down and tv so that will effect the gat. pub for me and watch it on tv

Do it next week then. That's the nature of real protesters not watching the thing they want to watch and protesting against it at the same time. That makes you look stupid.

You have just made your self look stupid the real sky blue fans are protesting that they do not want to watch football matches in northampton and thay want to watch matches in coventry.

Grendel

You have just made your self look stupid the real sky blue fans are protesting that they do not want to watch football matches in northampton and thay want to watch matches in coventry.

Well that according to means there are only 100 real sky blue fans then.

rob9872

All sides are p#sing me off at the minute. I hope al quaeda hit sixfields and tbh I don't mind if the 'hillocrytes' get it too. Just pray that fat fisher and slutalla are inside somewhere. Might all be city fans bur I see no amicable conclusion for this sorry disgusting mess and tbh in in two minds about where'd I'll even go back if and when it returns to the Ricoh im so disillusioned with it all.

italiahorse

but they are watching matches in Northampton

You have obviously not been.
That fat person with the corrugated jacket blocks two thirds of the pitch.

We are all fans regardless of what we are doing. Lets remember that.
Mocking people for doing what they think is effecting matters is just as low as it gets.
Target your efforts at those that have caused it.

italiahorse

Well that according to means there are only 100 real sky blue fans then.

Protesting is not just on the hill.
You can show your disgust of the situation by just not attending. Some want to be seen others just sit it out.

SISU now know they only have limited support as they can see it inside Sixfields.
Obviously there are SISU supporters that also don't go but SISU don't know who they are !!!
I guess if they read this board they can count on another 3 including there number 1 supporter "Lord Haw-Haw"

stupot07

You have obviously not been.
That fat person with the corrugated jacket blocks two thirds of the pitch.

I must say, that does make me laugh.

When encouraging fans to come on the hill there's a great view, bring the kids, the pitch is only slightly obscured and you can see 70-75% of the pitch.

And when challenged that they're watching the match, they say they can hardly see anything, that the majority of the pitch is blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

italiahorse

I must say, that does make me laugh.

When encouraging fans to come on the hill there's a great view, bring the kids, the pitch is only slightly obscured and you can see 70-75% of the pitch.

And when challenged that they're watching the match, they say they can hardly see anything, that the majority of the pitch is blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Why are you challenging us ?
Have you been to make your own mind up ?

Challenge SISU or ACL to resolve this mess if you are into the blame game.

Users who are viewing this thread