Now Back Your Manager SISU (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Nor are general understandings. :whistle:

Grendel....I'm f**ked off arguing with you and Torchy the battery boy...Estimated facts are NOT facts...FACT!

Johnnythespider

Concrete facts ? 1 part cement, 3 parts sand, 6 parts aggregate, hope this helps
You base facts on 'general understandings' you're hardly in a position to 'have a go'... Plain and simple, you are a hypocrite, you even challenged my actual, concrete facts. :facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

Danceswithhorses..

I've never said any different m8. The statement was written in past tense...ie- If he lost that amount of money, why was he given the paymasters job in the first place..Get my drift now?

Sky Blue Kid

SBTaylor..

You claim the "Colchester figures as Fact......Then go on to say "I haven't completed any figures on Colchester yet"...What's the word???....Hypocrite!:facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

Don't worry about it Valiant15, If it's me you're thinking of, I can more than handle myself in more ways than one.;)

dongonzalos

Grendel....I'm f**ked off arguing with you and Torchy the battery boy...Estimated facts are NOT facts...FACT!

Godiva..
Clearly, Geoffrey Robinson was well-meaning. But, having written off £23m, you have to wonder as to why he was allowed to become paymaster-general...

Paul Fletcher was enthusiastic but there was little real sign of improvement under his leadership, either on or off the pitch.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...der-The-fall-Coventry-City.html#ixzz2Hg76p2oN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Multi tasking arguing, fair play

Only birds can normally do that.

Want the best for CCFC. Means wanting a quick deal on rent means SISU need to compromise

Last edited:

shropshirecov

Absolutely - sisu paid nothing for his shares.
Robinson even had to write off a personal loan ... if I remember correctly.

There were talks about Robinson might have gotten something back if the club was promoted to PL, but that never happened.

How much did he get from Tesco? Was it 8 million?

torchomatic

Sky Blue Kid

Grendel......
You had me thinking just now......The reason that I probably never made a post on here about Leon Best and the "Transfer Embargo" before...............I wasn't a member on here then!:jerkit:.....another one for summerisle:D

Grendel

Yes,me on my own,not a few of me ganging up on one poster for disagreeing with me.

Never had you down as a member of the United Nations Peace Envoy.

dongonzalos

Correction they should be talking about MR.

I take it you didn't watch the media build up to spurs and Preston.

Poor little coventry, don't know where they will be playing next season or even if they will exist.
However despite this they keep battling on the pitch.

Why do you think Donny fans thought it was realistic that they could poach our manager?

Users who are viewing this thread