Now Back Your Manager SISU (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

We cant rely on free's and loans forever. Kevin Kilbane, remember him? Slow, Lazy, poor captain. Thats the sort of crap we're buying.

If Kevin Kilbane single-handedly makes all free transfers and loans worthless (jesus), two words for your 'throw moneys at it!!!!' theory: Freddie Eastwood.

Grendel

What a cock-eyed comparison !!
We (SISU) are presently, refusing to pay an agreement, probably a legal agreement, running up a debt which may cut across football league rules or these fair play rules who knows what consequences that might bring and also going against a legal judgement by a court of the land, possibly resulting in more consequences, what the feck signing Leon Best on a freebie has to do with that is beyond me.

Leon best cost £600,000. We broke football league rules by refusing to pay the fee. Now no rules are being broken.

Oh dear what's it like to humiliate yourself on a forum?

torchomatic

No it's not. People complain about morals, etc and that we should pay our way and pay our bills. Makes no difference if it's the rent, a transfer fee or the gas bill.

And you obviously missed the WHOLE point of my post. Best wasn't free.

What a cock-eyed comparison !!
We (SISU) are presently, refusing to pay an agreement, probably a legal agreement, running up a debt which may cut across football league rules or these fair play rules who knows what consequences that might bring and also going against a legal judgement by a court of the land, possibly resulting in more consequences, what the fuck signing Leon Best on a freebie has to do with that is beyond me.

torchomatic

I know you don't care, I can tell because you don't make sense. You moan that we don't spend money on decent players because of SISU but when we do get a decent player (Moussa) you then say it was by accident! Listen to yourself. A good player is a good player, no matter how much or little they cost.

Think what you want, i dont care. I got an opinion and i'm voicing it. We cant rely on free's and loans forever. Kevin Kilbane, remember him? Slow, Lazy, poor captain. Thats the sort of crap we're buying. We're still gonna get players liek that if we pay forthem, but if funds are available to Robins he'll be able to build a squad of players that we wants, not just who's available

Grendel

No it's not. People complain about morals, etc and that we should pay our way and pay our bills. Makes no difference if it's the rent, a transfer fee or the gas bill.

And you obviously missed the WHOLE point of my post. Best wasn't free.

I think he's gone into hiding.

torchomatic

rupert_bear

Whatever happened regards Leon Best who's really bothered that was years ago, it's now that matters and i think we (SISU) are gambling with the unknown and don't really know what may or may not happen with no regards to the most important people of the club, the supporters. They are obviously gambling ACL won't pull the plug and i doubt they will but other parties may become a problem, the courts, football authorities, all this scares the ordinary supporter. Doesn't scare me too much because i believe the end game for SISU here is in play, and the sooner the better

torchomatic

Oh, OK. Whatever. We've gone from "what the fuck signing Leon Best on a freebie has to do with that is beyond me" to "who's really bothered".

Not me, I've got more important things to think of too; fishing the horrible bits of carrot out of my cupasoup.

Whatever happened regards Leon Best who's really bothered that was years ago, it's now that matters and i think we (SISU) are gambling with the unknown and don't really know what may or may not happen with no regards to the most important people of the club, the supporters. They are obviously gambling ACL won't pull the plug and i doubt they will but other parties may become a problem, the courts, football authorities, all this scares the ordinary supporter. Doesn't scare me too much because i believe the end game for SISU here is in play, and the sooner the better

Mucca Mad Boys

When was the last time we had owners this bad? In the last 4 transfer windows we've spend a total of 500k and have sold players toalling to around 4 million. Any real owner would invest in their squad. I'll admit, Moussa had been great, but how could we have known he was gonna be that good? Loans and rejects arent gonna win you the league. Players are released for a reason. They also need to solve off-field problems. A couple of wise investments here and there and we will be fine. Its not rocket science

You are a simpleton.

For starters, we've spent more than 500k in the last 4 windows, Cody cost 500k alone! Which brings me onto your next point, you go on about having to spend money on players to be good, but we've spent money on; Cody, Bell, McIndoe, Eastwood, Platt and the 2 who are still here, don't get into our team, your point is flawed. Just because a player is on a free, doesn't mean they are bad players, King, Westwood and Gunnarsson (although we got compensation for him) all let their contracts expire, are they rubbish? No. Moussa probably wasn't good enough to start for Forest or Incester, but they are teams in the top half of the League above, not L1! Fleck was signed on a free (with sell-ons) because of the 'Newco' fiasco. Edj was a free, Adams a free (when he signs), Clarke, a free, Elliott a free, and so on, we've signed some good players on frees, and some of our biggest flops have been paid for.

Also, you can't spend every penny you get from transfer fees on replacements, you naively forget we have a club to run, bills, rent etc. to pay, and seeing as the rent costs 'a Barton' a month, if we saved on rent, the logic would be, that some money would be left aside for transfers, I don't MR would come here without the promise of backing, which he has had.

Kilbane was a poor signing, but that wasn't because he was a free. The manager should've realised he wasn't good enough.

Grendel

Mucca Mad Boys

Clearly a hypocrite here, we signed Best at a reasonable price agreed between 2 parties, it is contractually binding, we didn't pay, no one utters a word because they like the owners. We have a similar situation regarded rent, fans' are up in arms (not literally) because they don't like the owners, I would also go as far as saying that IF 'Mr Coventry' was still chairman and SISU's policies continued in regards to rent, you, and others, again, wouldn't utter a word of complaint.

I tell you what is a KEY difference between the 2, with transfers, if you can't afford a player, yo sign a cheaper player, but with the rent of the stadium, you can't exactly 'pack up and go' elsewhere, can you? You have to fight to have a favourable rent agreement. Also, ACL won't find someone else willing to pay our rent whereas a club can find someone else to pay what they want for a player, the market is bigger in transfers. I honestly think dissent to rent isn't as bad to dissent to agreed transfer fees. Oh, and clubs can take you to court over this...

Your logic is flawed.

Sky Blue Kid

Like SBK who has selective morality. It was £650K according to scccerbase. I've even put a link for him to ignore.

Wtf you on about Torchy? We were issued a Transfer Embargo because of non payment...simple as that!
Let's get something straight...just for you......I have NEVER wanted SISU in control of CCFC from the minute they stole shares off share holders(No I'm not one.) They have done nothing "In my eyes, in nearly 6 years of tenure" to warrant support in any way, shape or form, with the exception of employing MR.

torchomatic

"...They have done nothing... in any way, shape or form with the exception of..."

So they have done something then?! :facepalm:;)

Like SBK who has selective morality. It was £650K according to scccerbase. I've even put a link for him to ignore.

Wtf you on about Torchy? We were issued a Transfer Embargo because of non payment...simple as that!
Let's get something straight...just for you......I have NEVER wanted SISU in control of CCFC from the minute they stole shares off share holders(No I'm not one.) They have done nothing "In my eyes, in nearly 6 years of tenure" to warrant support in any way, shape or form, with the exception of employing MR.

Mucca Mad Boys

Bet you didn't mind when the signed Fox and Dann, Eastwood, Gunnarsson etc. :whistle:

Or was that bad as well!?

Sky Blue Kid

Bad move. Soccer base is where according to him I get my "estimated facts" from when I proved he was talking nonsense about paying peanuts for Westwood.

The only thing you proved is.....you base your points of Undisclosed:facepalm: tranfer fees on "ESTIMATED FACTS" ffs!!!

Godiva

Those shares were not worth a penny, so hardly stealing. They 'paid' the same amount for Robinsons shares.
And if the fans owned shares were not handed over, the deal would have been off.
ANY ... I repeat ANY ... investor looking to take over the club at that moment would have demanded excatly the same!!!

torchomatic

And you base yours on "general understandings" from Mr Agenda.

Bad move. Soccer base is where according to him I get my "estimated facts" from when I proved he was talking nonsense about paying peanuts for Westwood.

The only thing you proved is.....you base your points of Undisclosed:facepalm: tranfer fees on "ESTIMATED FACTS" ffs!!!

sky blue john

Those shares were not worth a penny, so hardly stealing. They 'paid' the same amount for Robinsons shares.
And if the fans owned shares were not handed over, the deal would have been off.
ANY ... I repeat ANY ... investor looking to
take over the club at that moment would have demanded excatly the same!!!

Di you really believe Robinson didn't get a bean back ?

sky blue john

Bet you didn't mind when the signed Fox and Dann, Eastwood, Gunnarsson etc. :whistle:

Or was that bad as well!?

Good work was done to get these players in it was just when they sold or let them run their contracts down pissed me off.
Except for Eastwood they took to long getting rid of him.

valiant15

Why dont you lot get a boxing ring on the pitch at half time against tranmere ffs. We're 2 games away from a day out at wembley and your moaning like my wife.

Mucca Mad Boys

Good work was done to get these players in it was just when they sold or let them run their contracts down pissed me off.
Except for Eastwood they took to long getting rid of him.

They may have just not wanted to resign.

I very much doubt that these players wanted to sign before the final year of their contract so they can see who's interested etc.

Godiva

Di you really believe Robinson didn't get a bean back ?

Absolutely - sisu paid nothing for his shares.
Robinson even had to write off a personal loan ... if I remember correctly.

There were talks about Robinson might have gotten something back if the club was promoted to PL, but that never happened.

Grendel

What am estimated fact on Leon bests transfer? No that was set by a tribunal and paid in instalments. We didn't pay one of them (may even have been2) and didn't hear a peep from you.

Bit hypocritical don't you think?

Godiva

It's well documented that he lost £20m of his own money(Robinson)

I can't remember how much he lost on the take over transaction ... he may have gained a bit of money before that on interests and directors fee though.

Sky Blue Kid

Grendel....I'm f**ked off arguing with you and Torchy the battery boy...Estimated facts are NOT facts...FACT!

Godiva..
Clearly, Geoffrey Robinson was well-meaning. But, having written off £23m, you have to wonder as to why he was allowed to become paymaster-general...

Paul Fletcher was enthusiastic but there was little real sign of improvement under his leadership, either on or off the pitch.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...der-The-fall-Coventry-City.html#ixzz2Hg76p2oN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mucca Mad Boys

Grendel....I'm f**ked off arguing with you and Torchy the battery boy...Estimated facts are NOT facts...FACT!

Godiva..
Clearly, Geoffrey Robinson was well-meaning. But, having written off £23m, you have to wonder as to why he was allowed to become paymaster-general...

Paul Fletcher was enthusiastic but there was little real sign of improvement under his leadership, either on or off the pitch.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...der-The-fall-Coventry-City.html#ixzz2Hg76p2oN

You base facts on 'general understandings' you're hardly in a position to 'have a go'... Plain and simple, you are a hypocrite, you even challenged my actual, concrete facts. :facepalm:

Grendel

Godiva..

Fact - we owed money for Leon best
Fact - we owed money to the inland revenue
Fact - we owed money to local creditors
Fact - it didn't mean you had a negative view of the owners
Fact - makes you a laughing stock
Fact - you wi now be abusive as you have (yet again) lost the debate

Users who are viewing this thread