Match Thread Notts County v Coventry Friday 18th May (5 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Why oh why can't we play like this all season? Auto promotion no sweat!

Nonleagueherewecome

Goodman is a bitter bastard isn't he.

"They have had a helping hand"
He's been a total knob all match, so biased. No wonder it's trending on twitter about Notts C being "robbed"-what, at 4-1 and with a clear red card not given? Come off it...

Paxman II

Wish the idea of poor decisions making the difference is dropped. We were by far the better team, Notts did not have much threat at all to be honest. We deserved it.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

not nervous as we will lose, im not sure we will even give it a good go in attacking sense

but this could be a defence mechanism to stop me thinking about winning and wembley etc
Covcity4life is always right, NOT. Ha ha ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

Wonder if Grimmer is giving his shirt to the bloke in the crowd with the "Jack Grimmer can I have your shirt?" placard?

Paul Anthony

What a night. What a performance.

I honestly thought we'd be backs to the wall for the entire game, probably crumble under the pressure. My heart was going like a jackhammer before kick-off. In the end, we smashed 'em. Great job.

Onto Wembley. It's not over yet, but we know what we can do. We can do this.

procdoc

Fantastic performance overall. Yes a few decisions went in our favour but look how many have gone against us over the years. Now to win at Wembley (again)

Johhny Blue

Better side in both games.
Football over hoofball but defence really toughed it out really well.
Nolan can whinge all he wants very lucky not to be down to 10 men in the 1st half.
We should have played the second half with ten men and rested someone for the final

Users who are viewing this thread