Notts County Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

the big German is starting thank fookI never went one of the most ineffective players that i have ever seen poor in the air, slow, can't shoot passes to the opposition hope he proves me wrong

torchomatic

Hoping for a win today as we desperately need to counteract that terrible home form. Four on the bounce is pushing it though, isn't it?

Nice day for it.

Otis

That side looks a bit weak to me. Obviously we can only choose from what we've got, but I was feeling confident before the game and now, not so.

If it's going to be a bit of a blood and thunder affair from Notts County, with them flying into tackles and harrying all day, I'm not sure Barton is the man to have in our midfield.

Proswitch has shown nowt thus far either, has he.

Oh well, maybe today is the day for him to shine all of a sudden.

steveo1987

That side looks a bit weak to me. Obviously we can only choose from what we've got, but I was feeling confident before the game and now, not so.

If it's going to be a bit of a blood and thunder affair from Notts County, with them flying into tackles and harrying all day, I'm not sure Barton is the man to have in our midfield.

Proswitch has shown nowt thus far either, has he.

Oh well, maybe today is the day for him to shine all of a sudden.

A bit weak otis. I nearly fell over with that.

Otis

Proswich has skied atleast two, even bypassing the safety net which isn't exactly low

Oh dear.

Last time out he was either dragging the ball wide of the keeper's right post or was hitting the ball straight at the keeper.

German efficiency, my arse.

torchomatic

me and the kid went to Meadow Lane last season. It was cold and shit. Hopefully better today.

torchomatic

Sounds like a bright start for us today.

Users who are viewing this thread