Notts County Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I ain't got time for this. There's a council evening telegraph conspiracy going down on another thread. Got to get your priorities right.

Only joking. Sadly I can see us getting beat today. Just so you know Nick I'm at the outlaws today so won't get the opportunity to listen to the match and therefore won't be contributing to the thread with updates. Hope this is OK.

In fairness to you, at least you tend to read them whether you post or not ;)

Samo

Goal given away due to poor marking by Yogi Bear in the penalty area due to his great big paws .

A bit of a BooBoo.

LJC_CCFC

1-0 City with Ward putting in another man of the match display and duly scoring the winner.

No Turgott, so Jackson, Barton, Maddison or one of the Thomas' come in

Last edited:

The Gentleman

3 points is always a must in these situations but just don't lose because denting confidence at this stage is worse. 2-1 city I hope for but a draw isn't a disaster, a loss just might be.

Woodster

While the sky is blue, we'll never lose!

Anticipate it to turn overcast at 2.59 - 2-0 to Notts County..

LJC_CCFC

@Coventry_City: #CCFC Starting XI: Burge, Willis, Martin, Pennington, Stokes, Ward, Fleck, O'Brien (c), Nouble, Jackson, Proschwitz #PUSB

LJC_CCFC

@Official_NCFC: Notts: Carroll, Dumbuya, Smith, Mullins (c), Hollis, Wroe, G Thompson, Newton, Jones, McCourt, Edwards.

Otis

@Coventry_City: #CCFC Starting XI: Burge, Willis, Martin, Pennington, Stokes, Ward, Fleck, O'Brien (c), Nouble, Jackson, Proschwitz #PUSB

Don't we now all feel a little more stupid for questioning why we brought in so many strikers. :whistle:

LJC_CCFC

@Coventry_City: CORRECTION: #CCFC Starting XI: Burge, Willis, Martin, Pennington, Stokes, Ward, Barton, O'Brien (c), Nouble, Jackson, Proschwitz #PUSB

stupot07

There's no fleck in the squad. Barton in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread