Notts County in turmoil (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueCRJ

Interestingly looked at the 'highest earners' in League One video because I have nothing to do. Apparently Hiwula is our highest earner on £4,500 per week! The source is HITC Sport which is usually pretty accurate.

Winny the Bish

These figures might be taken from Football Manager 2019 - I'm at work so can't corroborate but pretty sure he's on £4.5k a week and is highest earner when you start up a new save.

Sbarcher

Will all these salaries be basic? I've got a mate who used to play for Celtic and his basic was dwarfed by adding appearance, win and goal score bonuses. Maybe just how they structured their pay scales.

JimmyHillsbeard

Interestingly looked at the 'highest earners' in League One video because I have nothing to do. Apparently Hiwula is our highest earner on £4,500 per week! The source is HITC Sport which is usually pretty accurate.

Really? They’ve a shocking record on transfer gossip but are usually cited as credible.

SkyBlueCRJ

Really? They’ve a shocking record on transfer gossip but are usually cited as credible.

From anything i've seen on their page, I think a lot of their transfer rumours have been fairly plausible at least in the past. Then again I don't trawl through every single rumour so could be wrong.

Adge

Did it ever get started. He never wanted to go just got frozen out. Shame really still had a lot to offer. But playing regular first team football was an offer he couldn't refuse.
Coincidence or a bit of an upturn in fortunes since his departure?

HerneBayGaz

Coincidence or a bit of an upturn in fortunes since his departure?[/QUOTE

I was a bit concerned when Doyle was dropped. But Kelly has filled his position very well. Maybe not as vocal. But bossed the midfield in most of the games he has played. Yet again Robbins has got it spot on.
In Robbins we trust

steve82

Coincidence or a bit of an upturn in fortunes since his departure?

Stats suggest not much in it, tho we’re a slightly different side in the way we play with Kelly now.

L1 games which Doyle started
P21 W8 D5 L8 Pts29

L1 games Doyle involved in
P23 W10 D5 L8 Pts35

L1 games without Doyle
P12 W4 D3 L5 Pts15

Since Doyle’s departure.
P5 W3 D2 L0 Pts11

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Sorry to sound thick but was has Ilkestone Towns statement got to do with NCFC? I've not read the whole thread so apologies but what am I missing?

Last edited:

Grendel

Sorry to sound thick but was has Ilkestone Towns statement got to do with NCFC? I've not read the whole thread so apologies but what am I missing?

J

Ex notts county owner and new club I think

oucho

He sold Ilkeston recently, on the basis that he would write off debts the club owed him upon completion of the transaction. Then, when the new owners came in, he tried to claim the debt from them. So an argument for fraudulent misrepresentation or breach of contract.

Grendel

He sold Ilkeston recently, on the basis that he would write off debts the club owed him upon completion of the transaction. Then, when the new owners came in, he tried to claim the debt from them. So an argument for fraudulent misrepresentation or breach of contract.

the statement said that actual money was un accounted for and had gone missing

Sky Blue Harry H

Has anyone ever tried to get hold of one of those play off t shirts they printed. Don't do ebay, but I'd love to own one!!

oucho

Has anyone ever tried to get hold of one of those play off t shirts they printed. Don't do ebay, but I'd love to own one!!
Most of them ended up in a pile in front of the stand at the end, probably got swept up and binned

Esoterica

More cheese gromit?
0_under-and-chief-executive-Paragon-Interiors-owner-Alan-Hardy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread