Match Thread Nottingham Forest (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Same old story -

don’t take ya chances at this level get punished that was criminal from max there

covmark

Thoroughly pissed off after that. I'm out. Evening fellow Skyblues.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

hill83

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

larry_david

That's what you get when you fucking go backwards on the front foot. 95th min 30 yards from their goal, facing their goal and you go backwards u fucking twat max.

Giles did it and rightly got subbed off. If we keep throwing points away in this league, we will go down.

Fucking livid

jmorr

Yes Biamou caused it by his mad pass but Mcfadz is so slow he couldn’t get back and the more I watch the pen the more angry I get. Terrible challenge by Mcfadz. He is too slow for this division and far too likely to give away a pen because of his slowness.

Sky Blue Pete

Great performance not enough though. Keep giving shit goals away we'll go down.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yep two rubbish goals and biamou should have scored / 2 Ohare one more and ostigard has a head shaped like a 50p piece. I kept saying to my lad no stupid soft goal and then we do that absolute joke. Forest were shocking second half. We need to wise up and fast

Sky Blue Harry H

Great second half, but my blood pressure has gone through the roof. WTF at the end - I thought it was Hamer's bad pass? (was it Max?) Don't hit it into the middle of the pitch with ten seconds left. Forest were absolutely dire. Apart from any other lessons, we need to have a go from the off, as that was a waste of a first half against a poor team. Never seen that Lyle Taylor play so badly. Calm and breathe, calm and breathe.

Brighton Sky Blue

Biamou takes all the blame

That said i wish our cbs would let Marosi try make the save instead of giving away stonewall pens

This will set max confidence back after finnaly a good game

I just csnt believe it. Was a good performance

Shesf a class act. Mcallum too. Hamer too. O hare too!!

How the fuck did we jist do that

It was 97 minutes I think it's fair enough that he wasn't lightning quick to chase back half the pitch after being shafted by his teammate

cc84cov

Great second half, but my blood pressure has gone through the roof. WTF at the end - I thought it was Hamer's bad pass? (was it Max?) Don't hit it into the middle of the pitch with ten seconds left. Forest were absolutely dire. Apart from any other lessons, we need to have a go from the off, as that was a waste of a first half against a poor team. Never seen that Lyle Taylor play so badly. Calm and breathe, calm and breathe.
We didn’t take our chances it’s that simple

jim20

That's never a foul. There's no way a hand on the back makes you go down like that. It's a dive. It may be a dive that's an accepted part of the game now, but it's a dive all the same.

how many times are we going to be penalised with penalty’s or sending offs for things that aren’t fouls, the refs are a disgrace to the sport

Cov kid 55

Why did we hurry the throw in? We weren’t going to win, so take the point. Don’t know why Robins wasn’t telling Dacosta to take his time. A poor pass from Max, it happens, we were punished, don’t think you can blame McFadzean

Evo1883

Man that is gutting.

Awful pass from Biamou, but Fadz's lack of pace kills us at the back.

That's at least the third goal that his lack of pace has cost us
Hes been good for us... You can't compensate for a shit pass putting you on the back foot there

Ccfcisparks

Can anyone honestly see us staying up? I can’t see where enough wins come from. We don’t score goals and we can’t keep clean sheets.

cc84cov

Banter all week with my forest fan mate and max does that he can get fucked let him walk home

Users who are viewing this thread