Nothing to keep us there anymore (4 Viewers)

shmmeee

Ironic really from the person who is that desperate to absolve blame they try to rewrite history.

It's up there with your nonsense about me having links to SISU and getting free season tickets.

giphy.gif

Fifth time since I accepted I was mistaken. Shall we count the number of times you’ve insinuated I have links I don’t disclose?

Or the number of times you’ve responded to me with personal attacks whenever I’ve made a general post that goes against your world view not even directed at you?

Face it. You’re so obsessed with the council you won’t accept any criticism of the owners unless some council dig is tacked on. You’ve become an absolute parody.

Frankly if you don’t have any incentive to act like this it makes you look even more ridiculous.

usskyblue

Fifth time since I accepted I was mistaken. Shall we count the number of times you’ve insinuated I have links I don’t disclose?

Or the number of times you’ve responded to me with personal attacks whenever I’ve made a general post that goes against your world view not even directed at you?

Face it. You’re so obsessed with the council you won’t accept any criticism of the owners unless some council dig is tacked on. You’ve become an absolute parody.

Frankly if you don’t have any incentive to act like this it makes you look even more ridiculous.

Look, we know the situation is emotive. But move on, there aren’t any fucking SISU lovers here.

There are however, people that point in the appropriate direction when the situation merits.

Concentrating your energy where it belongs, does not a SISU lover make. As well you fucking know.

Wasps need to drop the indemnity. That should be where we direct our piss at the moment. I’m sure SISU will fuckup again at some point..maybe we can all prove our distaste for ownership to your satisfaction then.

Nick

Administrator

Personal attacks? Is this where you pretend things are insults that they aren't? You have to admit you are mistaken because it's absolute bullshit.

As per usual, it's somebody with actual links and reasons why they would back a party in this mess throwing it all about. That's the pattern that keeps occuring. Why is it that ex council leaders involved with the trust who have been schmoozing Hoffman and Haskell have the audacity to say that others have links to people involved?

As for the parody bit, you might want to go back through your posts where you try to rewrite history and then say you didn't know things.

Strange how much you never seem to know, isn't it? Strange how pointing things out to you is a personal attack yet you have made things up about me previously that were no where near close to the truth.

wingy

If they hadn't referred it, someone else would have. Not sure why you get so hung up on this, Wasps confirmed negotiations continued with CCFC after they knew about it.

Do you know who referred the initial agreement for the Olympic stadium and West Ham to the EC? Rumours are it was Spurs. Once it was referred, the deal was ripped up.
As I've suggested in a post elsewhere the point at which things changed was around the time SISU were likely to have received a letter suggesting the investigation would progress (and or) asking for more/extra information.
Sorry if this has been made obvious previously as I haven't read everything.

Sky Blue Pete

As I've suggested in a post elsewhere the point at which things changed was around the time SISU were likely to have received a letter suggesting the investigation would progress (and or) asking for more/extra information.
Sorry if this has been made obvious previously as I haven't read everything.
That’s correct
So clearly something happened that meant we had to play at Birmingham. In the Sisu statement from June it said they were still talking. I’m not sure that’s true but surely very easy to ask. Dear joy are you still discussing returning to the Ricoh with derek Richardson? If not why? When did it stop? Why?
Similarly to wasps - why did it stop?

I’m told cwr get off the record comments from wasps but not on the record. I think dear wasps if you are still willing to talk why aren’t you? I’m still flabbergasted that there was no come back from wasps to last June statement from Sisu. Maybe they just thought stuff it. But even then be honest about it don’t hide behind nda nonsense

All supposition and implication and no balls

Nick

Administrator
CWR need to get a grip. If Wasps won't answer questions, or will only answer them off the record, then that needs to be reported back to the listener.

It's the same as the Trust, they get fed things "off the record" knowing they will repeat them and bullshit the listener.

People like the Trust and Linnell want to feel important.

Sky Blue Pete

CWR need to get a grip. If Wasps won't answer questions, or will only answer them off the record, then that needs to be reported back to the listener.
Stuart did say that the other day I think unless I’m misremembering. They all blame Sisu for everything so anything that fits in this narrative is great. They probably have good reason to think this but I’m not sure they’ve attempted to email Sisu this time to ask any questions to update things. They’ve certainly forgotten the statement when it was announced we were playing in brum. Probably because they didn’t believe it. It takes balls to change a prejudice and maintain a balance. I know I have really struggled with not seeing Sisu as the enemy rather than our owners. I stand by not attending Northampton and marching to get us back to coventry but employing robins and supporting him the last 3 years changes things a little. Doesn’t take any of the shit away but adds some balance

wingy

That’s correct
So clearly something happened that meant we had to play at Birmingham. In the Sisu statement from June it said they were still talking. I’m not sure that’s true but surely very easy to ask. Dear joy are you still discussing returning to the Ricoh with derek Richardson? If not why? When did it stop? Why?
Similarly to wasps - why did it stop?

I’m told cwr get off the record comments from wasps but not on the record. I think dear wasps if you are still willing to talk why aren’t you? I’m still flabbergasted that there was no come back from wasps to last June statement from Sisu. Maybe they just thought stuff it. But even then be honest about it don’t hide behind nda nonsense

All supposition and implication and no balls
Did we ever get an indication of where the very strong suggestion we were returning came from , whose end or both even.
Think ferret off here was completely convinced of it by someone?

Sky Blue Pete

It's the same as the Trust, they get fed things "off the record" knowing they will repeat them and bullshit the listener.

It is very tempting. Since the statement I’ve felt very pulled to feeling important and had to remind myself that I am no one other than a fan of our wonderful club
That what I want is a sustainable future for Ccfc in coventry most likely at the Ricoh at least initially
That we all want to be kept up to date with what’s happening without fear or favouritism from any of the parties involved.

Liquid Gold

I noticed Linnell is also following Kalns' laters account.

Sky Blue Pete

Don’t get me wrong I strongly believe everyone is entitled to go or not to have a board of the trust that all don’t attend home games says something surely!!!

Tommo1993

It says that the trust should disband because it’s such a nauseating misrepresentation of our fans.

ccfc92

Wasps apparently asking people to re-tweet the game is on Friday due to poor ticket sales, in exchange for free shirts and beers :D

Joke of a club.

Adge

Stuart did say that the other day I think unless I’m misremembering. They all blame Sisu for everything so anything that fits in this narrative is great. They probably have good reason to think this but I’m not sure they’ve attempted to email Sisu this time to ask any questions to update things. They’ve certainly forgotten the statement when it was announced we were playing in brum. Probably because they didn’t believe it. It takes balls to change a prejudice and maintain a balance. I know I have really struggled with not seeing Sisu as the enemy rather than our owners. I stand by not attending Northampton and marching to get us back to coventry but employing robins and supporting him the last 3 years changes things a little. Doesn’t take any of the shit away but adds some balance

After the disastrous appointments of Thorn,Pressley,Mowbray,Venus and Slade?
They got lucky and won the lottery when Robins decided to come back and have got out of jail as things have gone so well. More by luck than judgement.

Sky Blue Pete

After the disastrous appointments of Thorn,Pressley,Mowbray,Venus and Slade?
They got lucky and won the lottery when Robins decided to come back and have got out of jail as things have gone so well. More by luck than judgement.
Genuinely?? He’s not done anything elsewhere? I’m happy that’s an opinion but no credit at all?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Don’t get me wrong I strongly believe everyone is entitled to go or not to have a board of the trust that all don’t attend home games says something surely!!!
Did they vote as a group to adopt that position? If so then I can understand the board upholding that position. Even if all that is the case it doesn't make them particularly representative of the fan base I agree though.

Nick

Administrator
Yep difficult to represent the fan base opinion then if that’s the case. I doubt cj boycotted the Ricoh
He has done, so has David Johnson. I don't think Neil ever has. Dave the chairman said he was but didn't.

Not sure who the others are?

ccfcway

If sisu wouldn't of ran off to the European court would be at the ricoh? Yes of no?

more than likely, but that’s not great. renting someone else’s ground, no access to other revenues and no ability to compete on the field above league one unless huge losses are incurred.

ricoh might be useful in the very short term, but we need to own a home, not rent someone else’s

Grendel

He has done, so has David Johnson. I don't think Neil ever has. Dave the chairman said he was but didn't.

Not sure who the others are?

Also applauded Cains

Sky Blue Pete

more than likely, but that’s not great. renting someone else’s ground, no access to other revenues and no ability to compete on the field above league one unless losses are incurred.

ricoh might be useful in the very short term, but we need to own a home, not rent someone else’s
Sustainable agreement got to be possible surely

theferret

Did we ever get an indication of where the very strong suggestion we were returning came from , whose end or both even.
Think ferret off here was completely convinced of it by someone?

The background to that was that a company providing a particular service to the club were were told in November to 'stand down' in January on the basis that service would no longer be required and they were on a two week notice in December as it was suggested we could return before Christmas, so I just repeated that, which was probably foolish. The only feedback I got was there was a major snag in talks in December and it was made clear we'd be there all season, which around the time tickets for fixtures beyond January were released for sale. Don't know anything beyond that, but I have learned to keep my trap shut in future

Users who are viewing this thread