Match Thread Norwich (3 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Wish I understood replies like this. What works? Getting the ball honestly and being told he’s fouled the player?

the whole charade by the player sways decisions for refs.

D

Deleted member 2477

How biased is this commentary on ifollow and no way was it a pen. Wilson got to the ball first and having a decent game. We are toothless up front

Brighton Sky Blue

Bigger picture though. Do I prefer the way we play with 3 CB's? Yes. Do i think we'll do better with a back 4? Yes. It's about the points on the board.

If we’re going to decide a game is a free hit why not go with the system that’s more of a threat?

Esoterica

Liam Kelly is an absolute danger magnet. He's always in the right place, In fact, he should change his middle name to Danger so that he can introduce himself 'Hi, my name is Liam Kelly, Danger is my middle name.'

Ccfcisparks

How is Baka a professional footballer. His footballing IQ is the lowest I’ve possibly ever seen. The fact his team mates are having to tell him what to do is quite frankly astounding.

ccfc92

These ifollow cunts are pissing me off. 10 odd seconds showing Delia Smith while something happens on the pitch.

Frostie

How do we make a complaint about iFollow? Literally missing half the game for pointless replays & zooming in on Delia Smith 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread