Match Thread Norwich v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 23rd Aug (2 Viewers)

coop

Hope we don't pick up anymore injuries or suspensions or the mighty Northampton will be a tough game Saturday.

Gazolba

Would have thought he would give Burge a game. What's the point in having a back-up GK that you don't trust with one game?

vow

Harries to have Lafferty in his pocket, he'll let him out at Full time :D

ccfcway

Ricketts will be knackered by the end of Sept at this rate, really surprised he hasn't been rested

stupot07

Why the f, did mowbray sign Reid knowing he was going to play wingbacks and was going to play Reid upfront?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greggs

What's the Naaaridge line-up look like ?
inbred-brothers5.png

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Jesus.

It's a good team, but there's absolute no excuse for not nullifying Murphy and Maddison. We had them all last season, so it's should be, in theory, easy to keep them out of the game based on the weaknesses the training staff will have picked up on.

It sounds as if we've got the bumbling and stuttering commentary from Geoff Foster, nice bloke he may be, and his side kick once again. I know that many one here are not too keen on Clive Eakin but his commentary is both professional and fluent.
How on earth the BBC employ dear old Geoff God as a sport commentator is beyond belief.
I think I'll just have to rely on SW88's updates and take on the match in preference to CWR for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread