Match Thread Norwich v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 23rd Aug (1 Viewer)

Red John

A loss tomorrow, but who cares
I do actually, getting through to the next round would create a bit of a buzz in the dressing room if not in the stands, also we may draw a prem team which in turn will get some much welcomed cash in the coffers.....more for TM to spend on the squad maybe?

johnwillomagic

Think we may do better than some think - both teams will rest players I think!

Burge GK
DKE RWB
Haynes LWB
Harries CB
Willis CB
Ricketts CB
Stevenson CM
Gadhzev CM
Reid ATT
Lameiras ATT
Tudguy ST

Subs: RCC, Page, Finch, G.Thomas, Jones, Ayifi, Biyad.

ccfc1234

It's a big game for ccfc, not because I think we will win the cup but because we could get a premier league team at home next round and fill the ricoh. It would spark the fanbase and once again show wasps, who will never fill the ground, football is the number one sport in coventry.

I would like to remind all the people who don't care, Bradford nearly won this cup from league one a couple of seasons ago!! Their attendances since have jumped as they got such momentum from that run and inspired a nee generation of fans. They also as a result of the money they got have made games cheaper for fans since. I am not saying ccfc or should i say sisu would do this but still a good cup run would do no one any harm!!

ccfc1234

I would take 1 injury and a game vs man utd at home next. Would pay for a player in itself with the gate receipts and tv cash. Of course hope for no injuries too.

no_loyalty

An ideal opportunity for TM to put McBean into the squad for tonight, but I bet he wont?

oucho

What's happened to Bilal Sayoud? Haven't heard him mentioned at all. Got to be worth a go at RWB ahead of DKE!

Si80

The post I quoted referred to us getting Man U in the next round of the cup were playing tonight. Man U haven't signed up to the Trophy or whatever it's called so the possibility of it happening are pretty low.

Nick

Administrator
The post I quoted referred to us getting Man U in the next round of the cup were playing tonight. Man U haven't signed up to the Trophy or whatever it's called so the possibility of it happening are pretty low.

It is the football league tonight isn't it?

fernandopartridge

Tonight's game is in the League Cup, so United and all the other big boys will be in future rounds.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
No Andy Rose, Sordell or Jodi Jones tonight. I hope Agyei has his striking boots on... Think we need to take a note from Hull City's book with the amount of players we have at the minute.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Tonight's game is in the League Cup, so United and all the other big boys will be in future rounds.
Tonight's League Cup features Burton v Liverpool, Chelsea v Bristol Rovers, Everton v Yeovil, Newcastle v West Brom, etc, so Premier teams are already in it.

no_loyalty

Tonight's League Cup features Burton v Liverpool, Chelsea v Bristol Rovers, Everton v Yeovil, Newcastle v West Brom, etc, so Premier teams are already in it.

Only Premier teams not in European competitions are in this round

Gazolba

Cannot see anything but a resounding defeat. I just hope we don't pick up any more injuries.

AFCCOVENTRY

I would bring the likes of Stevenson, Spence, Harries, McBean, Burge, Kelly Belly twins, Lamieras etc into the team.

No point getting our already unfit, injured and knackered team a run out today with the weekend game in 3/4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread