Match Thread Norwich game night (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

Does anyone know how to watch a game on iFollow the following day without seeing the score?
I have a commitment tomorrow and want to watch on Thursday. (I might as well save the pain for 24 hrs)
Thanks

EalingSB

Does anyone know how to watch a game on iFollow the following day without seeing the score?
I have a commitment tomorrow and want to watch on Thursday. (I might as well save the pain for 24 hrs)
Thanks
When I’ve needed to do this I’ve asked my wife to open the page and get the stream set to kick off and open it full screen.

Hobo

This is a game we would expect to lose. So a point would be a massive point.

Covkid1968#

Hoping Hamer steps up tonight... he’s going to need to get back to putting it about if we are going to break up Norwich’s midfield play. Genuinely think the lads are going to go for it tonight and be more direct...... they must be getting pissed off with only winning the possession stats. Come on You Sky Blues.

Wang13

Well we move onto the next team which we have played in league and cup already.

Nothing less than a massive response required from the shambles of a performance against Cardiff.

Want to see Robins be a bit more ruthless with his team selection and attacking. Sam can’t play because of agreement with Norwich so means someone needs to shift to left wing back or Lb which is likely to be Dacosta unless Robins puts Shipley in there. We need to start Tyler as well even for an hour depending on match fitness. We need 2 upfront. Viktor doesn’t look like he’s fancied by Robins so no idea what’s going on there.

Wilson
Pask Leo Rose Fadz Dacosta
James Hamer
O’Hare
Walker Max
Try

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Briles

I would assume, like any time we play a big team, that our players will be out to impress to try and blag a transfer to them for when theyre promoted. Hamer will play fantastically I bet.

AFCCOVENTRY

We will get absolutely tonked tonight if we perform like we did at the weekend.

A point will be a fantastic result.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Cant believe fans are all ready writting him off and on a witch hunt before they have even seen him play. Even if he does play and gets done several times at least he layed in a position where we have no other option and Im sure if he could have a choice he wouldnt want to play there anyway

He's being written off because most sensible people know if he starts then we will be beginning the game with effectively 10 men.

Nice to see you have already written that position off and any criticism he could possibly get though.

We know you are related to him too. Give it a rest.

cov donkey kick

They need to stand up and be brave first off then play the game of there lives collectively for this game and the rest of the season and score goals of course.

Londonccfcfan

We are going to defend like Spartans, and Mcfadz will score in the last 5 minutes

Our defenders are slow and cumbersome, can see them winning a penalty especially against their cute attacking players. We are just polar opposites as we are so naive in opposition penalty area.

Having said that we will need to score 2 goals somehow to get a point.

Hoping they have one our non clinical days.

Otis

Our defenders are slow and cumbersome, can see them winning a penalty especially against their cute attacking players. We are just polar opposites as we are so naive in opposition penalty area.

Having said that we will need to score 2 goals somehow to get a point.

Hoping they have one our non clinical days.
The pitch will be a leveller I think. Not much good football being played. It was said to be awful on Saturday.

Londonccfcfan

All that means is we’ll keep playing out from the back and give it away more often
Think theres a big case tonight for playing 2 up front.

In the league game as soon as we went for it....played with 2 up front we scored. Keeper has to go down town.

Can see Walker and max starting with o'hare and Hamer picking up the pieces edge of the area,

We have to be positive and go for it tonight. Its a free hit.

Brighton Sky Blue

Think theres a big case tonight for playing 2 up front.

In the league game as soon as we went for it....played with 2 up front we scored. Keeper has to go down town.

Can see Walker and max starting with o'hare and Hamer picking up the pieces edge of the area,

We have to be positive and go for it tonight. Its a free hit.

I don’t buy the ‘free hit’ argument, anyone can beat anyone in this league but if you show up expecting to get beat you’ll get a hammering.

Otis

I don’t buy the ‘free hit’ argument, anyone can beat anyone in this league but if you show up expecting to get beat you’ll get a hammering.
Agree. Anyone can beat anyone. You have to be on your game on the day and maybe get a bit of luck, or have the opposition possibly not quite at their best.

Brighton Sky Blue

So pleased you can see into the future, BSB.

Maybe, just maybe, Robins will make allowances for the pitch and we will try and go longer.

I am using past precedent to give me a pretty good idea. It’ll be over by half time.

Londonccfcfan

I think there's 3 outstanding teams in division.

Swansea , Norwich and Brentford.

Everyone else including Bournemouth, Watford yes I'd agree are beatable.

Users who are viewing this thread