Match Thread Norwich game night (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Max looked good when he came on, Kelly is back, Walker has game time. Every team in the bottom 8 lost/ losing

But more importantly...I’ve seen a picture with my sons name on the membership shirt. Got a Stella and am relatively happy tonight 😎😎

Max is shite

Otis

Apologies if this has been already stated, but I’ve not read the previous 39 pages of this thread. My take on tonight’s game:
1. Appalling defending - not helped by the inability to retain the ball up front.
2. We play too many flicks and over complicated passes in midfield, which inevitably leads to teams counterattacking into space
3. The back 3 without Osti is slow.
4. Decosta goes walk about and leaves the back 3 exposed.
5. We need to play two up front as the box system with Allen doesn’t work as we can’t retain the ball.
I do see Allen as a bit of a weak link. He lacks any kind of physicality and gets robbed and knocked off the ball far too easily.

I would rather see him as an option off the bench.

Otis

Right? And we've picked up points they haven't elsewhere.
There's been some disappointing results for sure but the point is it's only February. We don't have to be better than everyone, we don't even need to be good, we just need to not be one of the 3 worst & so far, despite all odds, we're doing it.

As I've said previously, if we're in the bottom 3 at end of March I'll start panicking.
Same.

So many games let yet and players are starting to come back. It's looking a lot more healthy.

Hobo

Are CWR going to stop with the Cantwell love in? Fucking embarrasing.
He was best player on the pitch by a mile. We all know you would clatter him in 5 minutes and break his leg. But you critices Hamer for every booking he gets. Grow uo.

Reactions: PVA

letsallsingtogether

No mate he needed to find a way to sort it in January window what do you suggest he does now ?
Well how does he do that with washers.
He never had the money for a striker.
But the fans on here are happy with that as long as we are "self sufficient".
So you have got what youve got.
Now all of you wind your necks in and shut the fuck up.
PUSB.

Alkhen

it’s not - it’s the slide down and an inability to score it even threaten to score
Don't you see the correlation.. We have had our two main strikers our for weeks. Tyler is back and will get stronger just relax. It was a shite game with a couple of gifted goals being the difference not the end of the world.

Actually don't think I can cope the flouncing and drama that we will have to endure on here come the end of Feb. It is a brutal run of fixtures and could be depressing but we had the same run earlier in the season and came out of that OK.

Remember we just need to survive this year and build. There are 3 teams worse than us for sure

Nick

Administrator
He was best player on the pitch by a mile. We all know you would clatter him in 5 minutes and break his leg. But you critices Hamer for every booking he gets. Grow uo.

Yeah pointless fouls Hamer does.

Look at the treatment OHare gets, we are trying to tickle Cantwell's balls while we suck him off.

Covkid1968#

Max is shite
He’s not shite.... he’s the sort of player you bring on when needing to close the game out with 15 mins left. He’s not going to change a game or bang the goals in...once you get your head around that G you’ll appreciate him more 😎😎😎

Brighton Sky Blue

he's not, you are obsessed in a way that bores everyone. he played well again tonight, did a lot of useful things. We would be a worse team without him

Did you see the air kick? That ultimately is where a striker earns his corn and lately he hasn't even been able to connect with the ball

curly_tom

He’s not shite.... he’s the sort of player you bring on when needing to close the game out with 15 mins left. He’s not going to change a game or bang the goals in...once you get your head around that G you’ll appreciate him more 😎😎😎
Got the equaliser against Norwich at their place when he came on

stupot07

some utter nonsense spouted on here tonight for sure.
I would say though that Robins now needs to find a way from now until the end of the season to stop leaking silly goals.

As I said after Saturday, the amount of goals we concede which aren't just down to individual errors but combinations of individual errors is shocking and it was the same again tonight (as it was not just Saturday but also against Forest).

Plus points, Kelly on his way back, Walker got an hour under his belt and Gyo looked decent when he came on.
Still hopeful we'll get a bit of luck and have at least one of Godden or Dabo back in the next few weeks.
We need to start scoring too though, we're totally toothless. Just 6 in our last 13 games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

he's not, you are obsessed in a way that bores everyone. he played well again tonight, did a lot of useful things. We would be a worse team without him

Most think he was shite?

clint van damme

he battles mate but his instincts are all wrong.
He's not cut out for this level. I'm not having a go because that's not his fault but we need to start Walker and Gyo going forward until Godden is back.

Hobo

Yeah pointless fouls Hamer does.

Look at the treatment OHare gets, we are trying to tickle Cantwell's balls while we suck him off.

As I said Grow Up

Brighton Sky Blue

You are as it hasn't happened yet!

We can win that. Their 3rd game in 6 days. They lost their last 2 now. And they got a very early start on Saturday.

Not worried in the slightest.

The same applies for us in all respects and we all saw what happened last time

Grendel

he wins the ball, holds it up, makes space, I rate him, think he's a good player who is largely consistent. I prefer him to Walker form what I see

Lol @hill83 this is what i mean

So robins should be sacked for wasting a million on Walker or is Max worth £2 million?

Users who are viewing this thread