Match Thread Norwich FA cup (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

Impressed with Dacosta after a difficult start. He's no Dabo but looks a good back up. Thought Sheaf played well too and James looked classy for the short period he was on. Eccles looked good too.

I like Bapaga and think he will be a good player but we shouldn't expect too much too soon. Maybe needs a bit more strength which should come.

Sorry to say I thought Giles was poor again. Our defence looks much less secure with him and he only got forward few times. I don't think this formation works if the wing backs don't get forward.

letsallsingtogether

given we’ve signed James on loan I think the two coach story is a myth
Maybe but its ot far from the truth.
We are doomed while we own fuck all bar a training ground worth what Leicester a similar sized club to us payed for their training pitch.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Ferguson and Wallace were playing for a team challenging for Europe of course they'd make a difference. They'd also cost an absolute fortune in today's market.

Nah. bag of Werther's and an afternoon nap in a comfy chair after training and I reckon they'd sign.

Nick

Administrator
Shipley clearly isn't fit and I thought you wanted to give players minutes?
Bapaga has only just turned 18 and 15 mins seems about right
Maybe Robins wanted to give the players that started a chance to get back into the game?
I've no doubt James will start against Sheff Wed.

Shipley has been getting minutes hasn't he? It's pointless giving him anything when even after 15 minutes he is not bothering.

It really isn't just this game is it? Pretty much every time we are losing its the same, delay any changes.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I really like O'Hare but that number 10 role is too much for him. We need someone who can be more effective in support of the front man, running off the shoulder and scoring. I'm old enough to remember Ferguson and Wallace. if we had a pairing like that today it would make all the difference.

o'hare does look like he works best alongside another CM/ACM like in the box, but can we afford to do that again after shipping so many goals earlier in the season?

Nick

Administrator
Maybe but its ot far from the truth.
We are doomed while we own fuck all bar a training ground worth what Leicester a similar sized club to us payed for their training pitch.
Oh pipe down.

Fuck off back with your mate Johnson demanding nopm. Won't be long until you are all sniffing his arse again.

Grendel

Biamou made them into chances. The volley where he opened up his body from cross which was a good save I doubt Ohare would have even got a touch on it.

O Hare isn’t a number 9 the ironic thing is he gets slated but his movement in the penalty area is light years away ahead of both biamou and Bakayoko who never get space as they are just not capable

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Shipley has been getting minutes hasn't he? It's pointless giving him anything when even after 15 minutes he is not bothering.

It really isn't just this game is it? Pretty much every time we are losing its the same, delay any changes.
He's played 98 minutes in the previous 5 games, so no, he hasn't been getting minutes!

Tbh, I know what your 'discussions' are like on here Nick, they go on forever as you have to have the last word. Feel free to, I'm off to enjoy my afternoon :)(y)

Brighton Sky Blue

O Hare isn’t a number 9 the ironic thing is he gets slated but his movement in the penalty area is light years away ahead of both biamou and Bakayoko who never get space as they are just not capable

Must admit though his finishing is really frustrating to watch sometimes.

Grendel

I'm trying to find some logic in some of your arguments in years.

Only logical conclusion I can come to is that your a rascist.

Well that’s pretty outrageous and I hope you apologise

jordan210

I dont understand why we made like for like changes.

Would have been better to bring Baka on to rest Max and play someone up with him.

Then again I would have e taken Shipley off after 25 mins. Like at Wycombe.

I really don't get our tactics when it comes to subs.

Gibbo

Very direct which I like and bags of confidence. Just gives us something our other forwards lack I think. Still need a bug fucker with some talent. A young Dublin or Hartson would be ideal right now.

TBH considering Max and Baka are off in the summer, I’d like to see Bapaga given minutes where possible.
Completely agree - we need a big bugger who can play up front on his own - becaiuse that is how we set up most games, like it or not. That player then creates loads of chances for O'Hare to ...............miss

Users who are viewing this thread