Match Thread Norwich FA cup (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Positives today are minutes for the likes of Dacosta, Bapaga and James. Dacosta especially looked like he needed them - truly awful to start with.

Negatives are how some of the players reacted to those early goals. Hasn't done anything to make MR consider they should be going into the first XI.

clint van damme

Biamou will keep us up imo

Get a new striker only if they will be better than godden and walker.

Don't agree. We can't afford to wait for them and even though Maxs form has been mixed if he gets injured we're in trouble.
We need someone in.

Londonccfcfan

Agree - although one attacker should be enough. Walker back in a month, so that should be enough (and we can't afford more)

This is the issue we are playing with one striker with O’Hare and Shipley or Allen next furthest forward.

Relying heavily on our one striker. As O’Hare has been missing gilt edged chances well after week all season. As soon as he starts contributing we will be fine.

letsallsingtogether

"concentrating on the league"

That's what you say when you play a second string.
Their second string still cost more then our entire squad.
Everyone seems happy that we dont spend fuck all, then moan when we lose to a team in first place......
We will always be playing second fiddle we are the poorest team in the league cant even afford 2 fucking coaches.
Tbf I thought it would be 3 or 4 nil today.
PUSB.

Dirk Turpin

Not arsed about the result staying up this season is the priority. To be fair their keeper made a few decent saves had one of those gone in I think most of us would have been fairly happywith the result.

Good to see da Costa, James, Bapaga and Eccles get some game against a good side.
Bapaga's movement in between the Norwich lines was very good, I'd like to see him start before Shipley does.

James looks like he's going to bring some class and composure to the midfield and given Kelly's absence probably to add a lot to the team. Also a decent performance from max second half as well. I'd still like to see us bring a striker in if they are worth adding to the squad.

Barnsley

Good result for you lot. Should have scrapped this year the FA Cup. At least you’re out at the first hurdle, hopefully we can do the same tomorrow.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Sounds like the PNE games, played alright, bit toothless up front and gifted them two easy goals.

Not gonna get upset based on today like some on here

Paxman II

I really like O'Hare but that number 10 role is too much for him. We need someone who can be more effective in support of the front man, running off the shoulder and scoring. I'm old enough to remember Ferguson and Wallace. if we had a pairing like that today it would make all the difference.

Brighton Sky Blue

Good result for you lot. Should have scrapped this year the FA Cup. At least you’re out at the first hurdle, hopefully we can do the same tomorrow.

Nah with Chorley in the 4th round there'd have been the chance for a decent run but same league cup ties are as gash as they come.

Londonccfcfan

I really like O'Hare but that number 10 role is too much for him. We need someone who can be more effective in support of the front man, running off the shoulder and scoring. I'm old enough to remember Ferguson and Wallace. if we had a pairing like that today it would make all the difference.

Ohare I love him. But it's getting beyond a joke it's like Luke Thomas again.

Nick

Administrator
Er yes, they did, well spotted. What's your point?
A few minutes at the end isn't really enough.

Why leave shipley on after that first half? Why not change it then and give James a full half?

Hamer only came off because he was going to get sent off.

shmmeee

But what do you want, him to replace Dabo? Dabo is one of our best players and has relentless energy.

Just stick him on when we’re comfortable in games...

giphy.gif

jordan210

The stats dont like about how unclinical we are upfront.

5 corners,16 shots for us, 7 on target 0 goals

1 corner, 7 shots, 4 on target 2 goals.

Grendel

Their second string still cost more then our entire squad.
Everyone seems happy that we dont spend fuck all, then moan when we lose to a team in first place......
We will always be playing second fiddle we are the poorest team in the league cant even afford 2 fucking coaches.
Tbf I thought it would be 3 or 4 nil today.
PUSB.

given we’ve signed James on loan I think the two coach story is a myth

Londonccfcfan

Against QPR he just put his boot through it, rest of the time he's always trying to finesse it
Ohare is infuriating.

For the rest of season it's JUST shooting practice hours on end.

Most concerning thing is he actually doesn't think it's an issue his finishing listening to his pre match.

clint van damme

Ferguson and Wallace were playing for a team challenging for Europe of course they'd make a difference. They'd also cost an absolute fortune in today's market.

Grendel

Ferguson and Wallace were playing for a team challenging for Europe of course they'd make a difference. They'd also cost an absolute fortune in today's market.

Last week he said Hillsner should be considered ahead of O Hare

Grendel

That was 20 games ago. No improvement, he's got 2 goals. For someone who gets chance after chance and plays every minute of every game. It's starting to hurt big time.

Biamou had 4 chances today but hey let’s not discuss that

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
A few minutes at the end isn't really enough.

Why leave shipley on after that first half? Why not change it then and give James a full half?

Hamer only came off because he was going to get sent off.
Shipley clearly isn't fit and I thought you wanted to give players minutes?
Bapaga has only just turned 18 and 15 mins seems about right
Maybe Robins wanted to give the players that started a chance to get back into the game?
I've no doubt James will start against Sheff Wed.

Users who are viewing this thread