Match Thread Norwich City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Feb (4 Viewers)

steve101

Torp played well but keeping him on would have risked injury, given his lack of match fitness. Although Allen wasn't great, you can guarantee his work rate, which we needed, especially with 10 men.
If I remember rightly, our results were not good last season when Allen was captain. He doesn't come across as a natural leader. Think Kitching may have been a better choice or Bidwell.

Matt smith

Just one game too many, we look like a tired team.

Sakamoto & MVE looked particular lethargic - neither players played badly but nowhere near 100%. They need a rest.

Simms got a lot of stick today and he wasn’t very involved but again, there’s not a lot of service. Frustrated Wright hasn’t took the chance at 1-0 but it was a good save.

Torp is looking like a really good signing, as soon as we get him fully match fit, the league will be put on notice.
We have to rest players Tuesday

Wilson
Lati
Thomas
Binks
JDS
Kelly
Eccles
Allen
Palmer
Godden
Simms

pusbccfc

Their number 7 didn't get booked. Criminal. Could have had 5/6 yellow cards including the celebration that the ref completely bottled.

hamertime

I reckon next league game we might be a bit short up front and at the back. Oh, we got rid of mcfadzean who would have gone straight in and we’ve signed a striker that we can’t play until next season….. great business.

TomRad85

We have to rest players Tuesday

Wilson
Lati
Thomas
Binks
JDS
Kelly
Eccles
Allen
Palmer
Godden
Simms
Yep. Would love a cup run but certain players we have to wrap in cotton wool now unfortunately. Still could well beat Wednesday mind you.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

I reckon next league game we might be a bit short up front and at the back. Oh, we got rid of mcfadzean who would have gone straight in and we’ve signed a striker that we can’t play until next season….. great business.

He wouldn't have been on the bench today.

hamertime

Straight in? He's 5th choice, hence why he was let go.
He’s the only one who can play with anyone straight in and lead them through a game. Kitchen and Thomas only look good together as they know each other.

Put any of the others together with Thomas and. they are going to look like laurel and hardy just you watch.

Otis

Geez, a lot of anger on here this evening.

It's been a fabulous run we've been on and we were bound to lose at some point.

Let's not rip into the team and announce just how shit some of the players are.

We have been on great sequence of results and the players have done brilliantly well for a number of weeks now.

We are just just one point off 6th place.

Grendel

Don't think they were easy passes either. Definitely could have done better on one or two though I agree. But they wernt ridiculously bad and worth being told to fuck off

He isn’t good enough consistently enough to be a starter in a championship team with promotion aspirations

Cheylesmore ITK

He’s the only one who can play with anyone straight in and lead them through a game. Kitchen and Thomas only look good together as they know each other.

Put any of the others together with Thomas and. they are going to look like laurel and hardy just you watch.
Yeah, so much so last time Kitching was out he still didn't play.

CV22SBA

Fadz was behind both Binks & Lati so
Had no chance of playing. He also left, we didn’t sell him.

Users who are viewing this thread