No New Signings (1 Viewer)

hill83

giphy.gif

torchomatic

Actually, I don't mind. For the first time in many years I actually feel like we don't need to bring anyone in.

torchomatic

Terry_dactyl

Well, I have to say I feel quite smug given that’s what I’ve just posted in another thread.
Taxi for me!

Winny the Bish

Actually, I don't mind. For the first time in many years I actually feel like we don't need to bring anyone in.
We need more pace going forward. Shipley and Westbrooke can't beat a man. The only actually creative attacking midfielder is O'Hare and his best position is sat on the bench until the 65th minute.

torchomatic

We need more pace going forward. Shipley and Westbrooke can't beat a man. The only actually creative attacking midfielder is O'Hare and his best position is sat on the bench until the 65th minute.

Can't argue, I think Shipley and Westbrook look a little tired, but we have Jamie Allen on the bench, he was our marquee signing in the summer and he's looked great every time he has played. I think we are pretty much OK.

Joe

Atleast our squad hasn’t got any weaker for the rest of the season. Would’ve been nice to wait till the summer and double our money but I’m happy he’s been loaned back

mark82

Shame. For me it gave us the opportunity to try to add more goals and secure promotion. I think we'll be there or thereabouts anyway but still do lack something going forward.

JWC

Hopefully Jodie Jones will be back soon too.

better days

Jones will start to feature in February
Reports say he's looking good in training

MatthewWallis

Think this might be a mistake, especially with people strengthening around us, but i understand the situation we are in so it makes sense

torchomatic

Looks like his move to Brum is off so we'll have a day of our supporters demanding Robins signs him even though we'd struggle to fit him into our current team.

#AnnounceBright

torchomatic

Looks like his move to Brum is off so we'll have a day of our supporters demanding Robins signs him even though we'd struggle to fit him into our current team.

Interesting Robins' stating he got a call the other day saying Bright was interested in coming back!

SkyBlueCRJ

It's a shame as he had a lot of promise. But clubs at our level - and of course in our situation - simply cannot turn down offers of that size. Hopefully the income received from the sale will help go towards bridging at least some of the gap this season.

better days

It's a shame as he had a lot of promise. But clubs at our level - and of course in our situation - simply cannot turn down offers of that size. Hopefully the income received from the sale will help go towards bridging at least some of the gap this season.
It's only 5 years since Liverpool couldn't hold onto Raheem Sterling
Virtually no club is immune from losing players if another club is prepared to offer enough money

Last edited:

covcity4life

Wouldnt he? He would play same spot as o hare

His pressing may be an issue but not his position

ajsccfc

I'm not that bothered if Bright comes back, but if we do get him back in and the club doesn't use that video of him strutting into the awards night to announce I'm basically done with football forever

Users who are viewing this thread