No New Signings (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

His fitness may be an issue.
Agree. Jist not on his position

If it was up2me i would take him in a flash. He will be prepared to make that throughball to break deadlock

Even as a super sub i wpuldnt mind it

Is brum deal defo off? Prob offered to us agaib if true. MR will make final decision

SkyBlueCRJ

It's only 2 years since Liverpool couldn't hold onto Raheem Sterling
Virtually no club is immune from losing players if another club is prepared to offer enough money

Cheers Mark.

Also, you've just tried to put a square peg in a round hole to prove your point. Liverpool's situation was completely different. Firstly, Sterling forced the move because Liverpool was in the situation United are in currently and secondly he moved nearly 5 years ago.

torchomatic

Liquid Gold

Think they were in the press the other week, he was scrapping with his mate over a girl. Didn't bother going training at Wigan if he wasn't playing.
If MR is aware of all this why is he speaking to the press about bringing him back?

better days

Cheers Mark.

Also, you've just tried to put a square peg in a round hole to prove your point. Liverpool's situation was completely different. Firstly, Sterling forced the move because Liverpool was in the situation United are in currently and secondly he moved nearly 5 years ago.
Changed it now
You're right of course they aren't exactly comparable but in theory at least Liverpool didn't have to sell as he was still under contract

CCFCSteve

Frustrating as it’s always good to freshen things up (gets fans excited !) but other than a goalscorer (incase Godden gets injured) who are hardly two a penny, it’s difficult to know what you’d bring in. A winger possibly.

Would rather just see Robins utilise what we’ve got a little bit more ie by rotating if players are flagging etc

ps on a brighter note, replay ticket arrived, that was quick !

cc84cov

Frustrating as it’s always good to freshen things up (gets fans excited !) but other than a goalscorer (incase Godden gets injured) who are hardly two a penny, it’s difficult to know what you’d bring in. A winger possibly.

Would rather just see Robins utilise what we’ve got a little bit more ie by rotating if players are flagging etc
We

expensive time to buy January also

Liquid Gold

He isn't, is he?

He said he had a call about Bright wanting to come back I think.

Something incredible - Bright coming back - He's gone to Birmingham

He hasn't gone to Brum and I'm sure MR would be aware of that before us so why mention his name specifically?

jordan210

Maybe Robins is the master of the double bluff and we actually are gona sign ten ton of players. He just doesn’t want other clubs knowing what’s going on.

Or we just arnt signing anyone

Corrado

Oh bollocks I actually thought we were done with the Bright rumours no this will be going on all day

pusbccfc

Play Bright behind Godden and we will become a serious threat going forward.

clint van damme

Add Bright to our current side on how he was last year in a weaker division ? Absolute no brainier of it was possible small change tho at best

good player, but an absolute bell end by the sound of it with the potential to upset morale, it's a no from me.

SkyBlueCRJ

Changed it now
Of course they aren't exactly comparable but in theory at least Liverpool didn't have to sell as he was still under contract

In theory no, but you could also argue that in theory none of the traditional top 4 really have to sell their players whilst under contract. The fact remains though he pushed the move though so realistically they did have to sell otherwise they'd have an unhappy player on their books disrupting the dressing room whilst his transfer value subsequently plummets. Which they weren't ever going to allow to happen as doesn't make sense - neither from a footballing standpoint, or a financial one.

Briles

The only thing bright would bring is that bit of xfactor when we are struggling to unlock defences. If he did come in i'd start O'hare and bring Bright off the bench.

Users who are viewing this thread