No New Signings (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

The only thing bright would bring is that bit of xfactor when we are struggling to unlock defences. If he did come in i'd start O'hare and bring Bright off the bench.
Bright would force his way into 1 of them
Advanced midfield slots with ease

Terry Gibson's perm

Think they were in the press the other week, he was scrapping with his mate over a girl. Didn't bother going training at Wigan if he wasn't playing.

if he didn’t train when not playing he will be really unfit as he hardly featured there

Nick

Administrator
Let's not pretend he's not a decent player all of a sudden. He had hardly played when he came last winter. Agree he'd need time though. Don't see it happening but you never know.

On his day he can be, on other days it can be like playing with 10 players. My point was just that he's not played and not really trained properly so he isn't going to come in and score a hat trick against Bristol Rovers tomorrow.

Terry Gibson's perm

Let's not pretend he's not a decent player all of a sudden. He had hardly played when he came last winter. Agree he'd need time though. Don't see it happening but you never know.

Very talented and exciting but not sure he is quite what we need at this stage.

PVA

Not surprised about this and to be honest I'm not very dissappointed.

We have a good squad and it would be difficult to improve on without spensing silly money.
Obviously we're a little short on goals up front but unless MR changes formation there's no chance of us signing a striker to sit on the bench (or pushing Godden to the bench).

Nick

Administrator
Nether has Jodi Jones from when I’ve seen mate so far means nothing look at Ponti at that level compared to first team

Jones hasn't played against our U23's.

It means a lot if a player goes on loan to somebody and barely features in their U23s and doesn't bother training.

SkyBlueDom26

It means a lot if a player goes on loan to somebody and barely features in their U23s and doesn't bother training.

Robins got the best out of bright, its a different situation completely as he would be in our first team playing

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

My worry with signing bright again is if we did have him, he’d have to replace Shipley or Westbrooke and there’s no way Bright does the workload they do

mark82

On his day he can be, on other days it can be like playing with 10 players. My point was just that he's not played and not really trained properly so he isn't going to come in and score a hat trick against Bristol Rovers tomorrow.

I'd rather take a Leon Clarke type striker on loan. Someone in that mold who can give us more presence up front. Not going to happen though.

Bright would give us something a bit different to what we have. Also could add goals which is a bit of a concern at the moment. We aren't really scoring enough.

The important thing in this window was keeping the squad intact, which we seem to have done.

Evo1883

If we sold Westbrooke too today, I'd take bright as he is a better footballer.

However

Won't happen

Users who are viewing this thread