No bullshit (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

Just been looking at the GMK thread. What happened last year? Is this the same person? Is it serious or a wind up as struggling to tell with some of the comments on there.

Well apparently he was having serious discussions a year ago about buying the club, today he has got round to getting an email address of somebody who can't sell the club.

Might take some time!

Evans020

Regardless of what anybody says , we have no option to just hope something comes of this, we've nothing better on the cards have we..good luck cyril:thumbup:

Last edited:
C

Clive Plattini

Well, with a combined wealth of $102 billion, I think they could afford us.

The Reverend Skyblue

Every time I see that ridiculous sign off of yours I cringe.

Jesus christ, you sound like a local radio DJ. Are you Dave Clifton from Radio Norwich?

its a joke you plonker. Your not exactly full of intellagent chat yourself fernandopartridge, and you criticise someone else's name or sign.
Get a fecking life you prat.I bet your one of the ones who moans and moans and moans about every little thing in there life.

The Rev

ajsccfc

Hi, does anyone know if there's a room at the Ricoh good enough for my friend the SULTAN OF BRUNEI???

'Good luck m8, at least your trying'

Nonleagueherewecome

Cyril's sound based on what he once PM'd me. He might be naive in posting what he did on The Cynic's Haven that is SBT, but he knows this-and also knows that the mocking is meaningless in the context of what he's trying to do.

ajsccfc

It's not really a cynic's haven. If his bizarre tact of getting high-powered business figures together didn't arouse suspicion in a person, I've got an underwater hairdryer they'd like.

Otis

It's not really a cynic's haven. If his bizarre tact of getting high-powered business figures together didn't arouse suspicion in a person, I've got an underwater hairdryer they'd like.

Underwater hairdryer? That's ridiculous.

Where would you plug it in?

Users who are viewing this thread