No bullshit (1 Viewer)

cyril

I need Gary hoffmans email address pm'd to me

No piss takers please

ggrady

Hahah you still think he is interested?? Why would anybody sane take over this club it has nothing to offer, not even good support anymore

Perryccfc

Well you've obviously posted that as a carrot. So come on, are u going to reveal why u want it? Or are you just actually doing exactly what the title says...Bullshiting?

Grendel

Not at all perry. You dont know me but many do. I'm doing my best

Are you that bloke who used to sit on a couch with Esther on that's life. Didn't think there was much money in odes but there you go.

RichieGunns

Seriously give the bloke a break.

He's willing to send an email to Hoffman. It shows he's more willing to put things on the line to save our club.

All you guys seem to want to do is ridicule him which indicates all your good for is abusing other people.

They say that those who abuse and bully people do it because they see something in the people they hurt that they want but can't have.

This guy is doing what you either can't do or don't have the balls to do so leave him the hell alone.

It might be fruitless, it probably wont do anything but at least he's trying.

Good luck for what its worth Cyril! I hope it works, for our clubs sake and our supporters sanity!

ampthill_sba

Seriously give the bloke a break.

He's willing to send an email to Hoffman. It shows he's more willing to put things on the line to save our club.

All you guys seem to want to do is ridicule him which indicates all your good for is abusing other people.

They say that those who abuse and bully people do it because they see something in the people they hurt that they want but can't have.

This guy is doing what you either can't do or don't have the balls to do so leave him the hell alone.

It might be fruitless, it probably wont do anything but at least he's trying.

Good luck for what its worth Cyril! I hope it works, for our clubs sake and our supporters sanity!

Really? Bullying?

If you can't separate banter from bullying you must ...

Hang on... You're also taking the piss aren't you...?!

Last edited:

cyril

Thankyou richie. I have been asked by my boss what it'll take to buy lock stock. I have answered pms as to who I am. I'm not saying it will happen but if it does we will be laughing. My boss has asked for un biased details and I think hoff is the man to give
Please shoot me down in flames for pestering one of the worlds richest men to have an interest in us.
I myself spent 6 month in prison for the portsmouth thing. So don't question my loyalty

RichieGunns

Really? Bullying?

If you can't separate banter from bullying you must ...

Hang on... You're also taking the piss aren't you...?!

No im not taking the piss...im being serious.

There's banter, then theres bullying...

I don't see banter here, i see people taking the piss out of a lad who is actually trying to do some decent.

No worries Cyril.

Godiva

Thankyou richie. I have been asked by my boss what it'll take to buy lock stock. I have answered pms as to who I am. I'm not saying it will happen but if it does we will be laughing. My boss has asked for un biased details and I think hoff is the man to give
Please shoot me down in flames for pestering one of the worlds richest men to have an interest in us.
I myself spent 6 month in prison for the portsmouth thing. So don't question my loyalty

Why go to Hoffman? Why not go directly to the club?
If your boss is as loaded as you say, he will be met with open arms.
And if he's loaded, he'll be able to find his own advisors and negotiators - he won't need Hoffman.

Don't let your personal feelings get in your way - otherwise you will never get anywhere.

ampthill_sba

Please understand the sensitivity of this. Plus ex con is a little harsh as I fronted 100 Portsmouth alone and only then did our fans get brave. Even the cov police didn't want me prisoned. Maybe ask someone in the know who I am

I'm sorry you went down, you're a fellow fan, don't know what incident you're referring to I'm afraid. If you're genuine then good luck to you. Just seems odd you're on here discussing it, it's real?!

ampthill_sba

No im not taking the piss...im being serious.

There's banter, then theres bullying...

I don't see banter here, i see people taking the piss out of a lad who is actually trying to do some decent.

No worries Cyril.

No one can bully a lad that stands up to 100 Pompey fans...

I've attended cyber bullying training... No evidence here Richie. Getting too excited throwing accusations about...

RichieGunns

And if he's loaded, he'll be able to find his own advisors and negotiators - he won't need Hoffman.

Don't let your personal feelings get in your way - otherwise you will never get anywhere.

I think he wants an honest opinion of how much the club is worth from someone out side of SISU. Hoffman could give his boss a decent appraisal of how much his boss should part with and would also be able to give him a pretty good idea of what total would prize CCFC from SISU's hands.

If he goes straight to SISU, they will, like the money grubbing bastards they are, try to take him for all he's worth etc.

Once he knows both sides of the story (aka what Hoffman believes is a good amount and what SISU believe is a good amount) he can consider how much he's willing to part with in order to gain total control of not only the club but also the stadium and all its holdings etc.

It's commen business management to seek outside opinions first before going straight to the source!

Godiva

And let me add:

Hoffman and sisu have a bad history - that alone will corrupt any negotiation, so I think it will be a big mistake to involve him.
What's your priority? Have Hoffman back or sisu out?
I don't think there's a realistic chance for having both.

cyril

Ampthill fair play in what you say. But I trust hoffman more than SISU and seriously if they know who's behind it the price will triple

Users who are viewing this thread