Next Seasons Confirmed Squad/Transfer Rumours (3 Viewers)

Deity

Is Chaplin injured today? Looks like he's at Ryton on his instagram.

I heard around January that Robins already has a striking target lined up for summer. I assume we'll have to move one of the current forwards on...
Any clues Panda ?

SBAndy

I heard around January that Robins already has a striking target lined up for summer. I assume we'll have to move one of the current forwards on...

Was that around the time Thierry Henry was sacked as Monaco manager? Convenient :woot:

cc84cov

Anything your end on Bright mate ?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It’s the classic troll tactic - pretend you have some interest on the subject matter the forum is actually aimed at discussing to try and deflect from his real purpose

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

cc84cov

Remember we played fleetwood they had a young Centre half from stoke on loan they rave about could be worth a look can’t remember the lads name.

Just looked Harry Souter is his name

no_loyalty

Christy Pym on a free, now Exeter have failed to reach the playoffs (unless MK Done come in for him)

steve82

Let him go if the money is right.

Cash in if the money makes sense reinvest into the team

Agree cash in the summer with a well structured deal for now and later on.

It’s a big call MR may or may not be tested with dependant on the paper talk.

We cannot risk another Ben Stevenson situation where we get well under a market price in future because his head was turned after previous talk of Derby last summer too.

Tom might decide it’s time for him to move too and his agent could be pushing his name about regardless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cc84cov

We cannot risk another Ben Stevenson situation where we get well under a market price in future because his head was turned after previous talk of Derby last summer too.

Tom might decide it’s time for him to move too and his agent could be pushing his name about regardless

Would be surprised if he did go tbh Derby didn’t come back in for him maybe after seeing how he fared in league 1.

steve82

Would be surprised if he did go tbh Derby didn’t come back in for him maybe after seeing how he fared in league 1.

Well they will now have the most detailed scout report on him if they’ve been given a dvd of all of Luke Thomas games over the year and had scouts at games.

M

Martw

I think will go and his money plus any profit from any potential Callum Wilson sale would be huge for a club in our division. Lots of ifs buts and maybes here though not least if both sales went through how much Robins gets to invest... On the basis I have no idea, how much could we go for? any suitable comparisons we can think of?

cc84cov

Well they will now have the most detailed scout report on him if they’ve been given a dvd of all of Luke Thomas games over the year and had scouts at games.

I think the fact derby didn’t come in for him in January was telling Steve mate

steve82

I think the fact derby didn’t come in for him in January was telling Steve mate

Don’t think it tells a lot, Derby are all about trying to get in the play offs and back to the premier league or the manager walks.

Tom Bayliss for the future would not of been high on the list of priorities in a January window for frank lampard.

The summer is when clubs would be more probable to boost the development squads or potential feeder players for the first teams

It’s a case of see what the summer brings for us and him

Mucca Mad Boys

I disagree, we need to keep Bayliss as he’s still one of our best players. He’s only going to improve and frankly, has a lot more about him than Stevenson.

We should only consider selling if a team threw stupid money and a loan back option.

steve82

I disagree, we need to keep Bayliss as he’s still one of our best players. He’s only going to improve and frankly, has a lot more about him than Stevenson.

We should only consider selling if a team threw stupid money and a loan back option.

I’d prefer a fresh revitalised Bayliss to stay myself, and was using the Stevenson situation as a example of a player who in January had a championship chasing him and 12 months later we lose him to a championship club again for a fraction of the price we could of had.

Nothing to say it will or won’t happen again if he found himself on the bench to a incoming player like the Stevenson/Kelly situation where he lost the love and fight for the shirt as his performances suggested

In MR we trust on that one

Gibbo

You will not get the best out of Bayliss in League 1. I feared we had passed peak-Bayliss, so if we got a good enough offer I would take it. He, Westbrooke and Kelly are too similar. We need a midfield thug. There is also the chance that playing at our level will make affect his development, and he might loose value. lets cash in our chips, plus a few add ons

cc84cov

You will not get the best out of Bayliss in League 1. I feared we had passed peak-Bayliss, so if we got a good enough offer I would take it. He, Westbrooke and Kelly are too similar. We need a midfield thug. There is also the chance that playing at our level will make affect his development, and he might loose value. lets cash in our chips, plus a few add ons
Yep gimme 2m + Thomas ALL DAY !!!

fernandopartridge

Jesus wept

SBAndy

Whilst I do value Bayliss as a player, I don’t feel the system we look to play is going to suit him long-term considering our other options. If we were to nail down an experienced CM to replace him (I’m thinking Joss Labadie), I’d be happy to see him move on upwards.

CanadianCCFC

Sell Bayliss for the right price, sign Enobakhare to play number 10, sign a CM to compete with Kelly, Shipley and Westbrooke

Users who are viewing this thread