Next Season team at the moment (1 Viewer)

----------------------Burge----------------------
Philips-------Webster----Seabourne-------Willis
--------Baker--------Barton----Thomas-----------
-------------------------Daniels--------------------
--------------Wilson-----Thomas-----------------

Subs - Urquart, Clarke, Hayes

Barton? Not wanted at Fleetwood or CCFC, where then?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Christie in form, Clarke was league top scorer, one of the leagues best keepers

Who's to say Phillips and Burge won't be just as good as Christie and Murphy

You made the same thread countless times last summer mocking the fact that Wilson could be our only striking option

Terry Gibson's perm

Philips-------Webster----Seabourne-------Adams
--------Baker--------Fleck----Thomas-----------

That side shows how low we have sunk, it is far weaker than the team we had early and mid season when we were winning games, Wilson looks the only source of goals there and there is nothing to say that he will keep scoring like this season as young players tend to struggle more in the second season (if he is here still).

Thats the lot isn't it ?

ccfctommy

Don't see the cause for concern really regarding the team at the moment. Its not as if we have a game tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Terry Gibson's perm

1st game of the season we will hear that the players that came in didn't get a decent pre season so they will be catching up for the first couple of months, I think that they are not even linking us with anybody (a season ticket selling exercise normally but hardly matters any more) is the thing, I know about the JR and all that stuff, but it is nice to think about on field stuff for a change rather than which side has more lawyers in the courtroom.

ccfcway

Who's to say Phillips and Burge won't be just as good as Christie and Murphy

You made the same thread countless times last summer mocking the fact that Wilson could be our only striking option

Can I not post an thread about our current squad

As for wilson, well he is our only option at the mo

SkyBlue_Bear83

Can I not post an thread about our current squad

Absolutely but no need to keep going on about how shit our squad/1st team is without even seeing some of them play regularly, you done the same with last season with Wilson, going on how about we would struggle to score goals with a strike force of Wilson and etc.

SkyBlue_Bear83

That's not the point, the point is this time a year ago you and some of the other experts were already writing Wilson off and saying how we would struggle to score goals

Looks as if the same is happening again

ccfcway

Absolutely but no need to keep going on about how shit our squad/1st team is without even seeing some of them play regularly, you done the same with last season with Wilson, going on how about we would struggle to score goals with a strike force of Wilson and etc.

Why dont i see them play regularly ?. Just because i only go to away games ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why dont i see them play regularly ?. Just because i only go to away games ?

No not that, I was on about the players who haven't been playing regular football this season like Phillips, Burge, Daniels, Haynes

You say how weak the team looks but how do you know players like Phillips, Burge, Haynes won't perform to just as good a level as Christie, Murphy etc.
Burge
Phillips Webster/Clarke/Seabourne Adams
It could well be that this back 5 performs much better as a unit than the back 5 we had this season

Lots of people last preseason made the assumption that Wilson was going to be rubbish based on him him being young and on 10 sub appearances last season

skybluesteve76

Bakes had been told he can go. So take him out of that line up!
Sorry if this has already been mentioned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Liking the info, not the fact that our Captain is off.

That makes us 6 players short of a first team by my count (GK, CB, RW, CM, LW, ST) and that's before you get to back up. It's either going to be a busy summer, or a very long season next year.

skybluesteve76

That makes us 6 players short of a first team by my count (GK, CB, RW, CM, LW, ST) and that's before you get to back up. It's either going to be a busy summer, or a very long season next year.

SP says he's going to make signings so I believe him!

Hobo

Or a very short one?

Hobo

I don't doubt his intention, it depends whether he is allowed to. He seemed to have prepared for this moment and worked out his targets ready to move free of embargoes.

Other clubs seem to be signing players, not much happening with us though?

Grendel

The best thing the club could do is jettison baker.

shmmeee

I don't doubt his intention, it depends whether he is allowed to. He seemed to have prepared for this moment and worked out his targets ready to move free of embargoes.

It's June.

It's alright lads, I've got this. As a seasoned CCFC Internet poster I can tell you how this thread turns out. You see, it happens every year...

FWIW, I expect 6 or 7 signings, thought I'm not sure that'll be enough, assuming we still exist after the JR ;)

skybluesteve76

There's no way hed still be with us if he hadn't got some assurances??

kg82

So you can't make signings in June? If you need six or seven you need to crack on.

Why? Pretty sure you can make 6 or 7 signings in a week, let alone 3 months. And contracts don't normally end till end of June I think.

AndreasB

Lets face it, none of you lot really care as you will "protesting" again next season - I seem to remember how we were written off on this forum before the season last year as well (never survive without Mcsheffrey and Jennings!) so why bother speculating.

Grendel

Better than moving back to the Ricoh?

A dumb statement. If we were at the Ricoh getting rid of baker would still be the number one priority.

Noggin

Lets face it, none of you lot really care as you will "protesting" again next season - I seem to remember how we were written off on this forum before the season last year as well (never survive without Mcsheffrey and Jennings!) so why bother speculating.

I doubt anyone said that, but we survived by the skin of our teeth, we survived because the punishment was -ten rather than the standard -fifteen, the people who said we were going to struggle were right, those who said when injuries and suspensions set in in the winter we would really struggle were right. We got off to a fantastic start but the entire second half of the season was disastrous and with a likely much weaker team than that second half of the season team we are in massive massive trouble.

chiefdave

Great plan, lets have a football forum where we're not allowed to speculate about football!

ccfcway

It's May........

Its now near the end of June. No change

Philips-------Webster----Seabourne-------Adams
--------Baker--------Fleck----Thomas-----------

Subs - Willis, Urquart, Clarke, Barton, Hayes

Users who are viewing this thread