Next Season team at the moment (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

----------------------Burge----------------------
Philips-------Webster----Seabourne-------Adams
--------Baker--------Fleck----Thomas-----------
-------------------------Daniels--------------------
--------------Wilson-----Thomas-----------------

Subs - Willis, Urquart, Clarke, Barton, Hayes

Thats the lot isn't it ?

bigfatronssba

Wouldn't be surprised to see Baker shipped out. He must be the last one on decent money.

stupot07

Philips-------Webster----Seabourne-------Adams
--------Baker--------Fleck----Thomas-----------

Subs - Willis, Urquart, Clarke, Barton, Hayes

Thats the lot isn't it ?

That's not a million miles away from last seasons team, who will be a season more experienced and battle hardened. even for someone like fleck, it was his first real full season playing week in week out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfcway

That's not a million miles away from last seasons team, who will be a season more experienced and battle hardened. even for someone like fleck, it was his first real full season playing week in week out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Christie in form, Clarke was league top scorer, one of the leagues best keepers

Noggin

not a million miles away (though still significantly worse) from the team whose last 20 games form puts them adrift at the bottom of the table and those entire second half of the seasons form puts them deep in the relegation zone.

RFC

Maybe we'll be getting quite a few in? Then again we could be facing the end of the world, who knows?

wingy

You have Adams In that line up ,I don't believe he figures here any more ,Fleck Is In his final year of contract and may go If they can raise a fee,The one one SP quote I saw about numbers was 3-4 ,that may have gone up by one with Murphy appearing to be on his way.

Chez78

I know it's only May and yes I'm sure we will sign players and yes footballers are money motivated, but honestly how many of us actually think signing for city is an attractive option for genuine good players.

The reality of it IMO is that at best we can offer young players and ageing past it injury ravaged journey men a chance of first team football in possibly the most un-inspiring home ground in the country. Most of the players mentioned so far in various posts have got slim and no chance but hey there's always hope.

ccfcway

You have Adams In that line up ,I don't believe he figures here any more ,Fleck Is In his final year of contract and may go If they can raise a fee,The one one SP quote I saw about numbers was 3-4 ,that may have gone up by one with Murphy appearing to be on his way.

Philips-------Webster----Seabourne-------Willis
--------Baker--------Barton----Thomas-----------

Subs - Urquart, Clarke, Hayes

stupot07

Christie in form, Clarke was league top scorer, one of the leagues best keepers

When was christie last in form (both defensively and attacking)? Yes Clarkes a massive miss and shame to lose murphy but we can hardly big up any of our back 5 after the amount of goals we've shipped in all season.

stupot07

not a million miles away (though still significantly worse) from the team whose last 20 games form puts them adrift at the bottom of the table and those entire second half of the seasons form puts them deep in the relegation zone.

So we won't be missing christie, murphy and moussa then...

J

Jack Griffin

Only 3 or 4 players with more than 1 year on their contracts (not counting options). Daniels, Haynes & Thomas, can't think of any others.

Last edited by a moderator:

ccfcway

When was christie last in form (both defensively and attacking)? Yes Clarkes a massive miss and shame to lose murphy but we can hardly big up any of our back 5 after the amount of goals we've shipped in all season.

well, MOTM v Arsenal ?

Noggin

So we won't be missing christie, murphy and moussa then...

huh? missing those 3 is why I described the team as significantly worse.

Are you saying because we were so poor losing 3 of our better players wouldn't have hurt us? we'd have just got even fewer points and likely been relegated. We'll never know of course but with a worse goalkeeper in the Stevenage and Crewe games we easily could have been relegated.

stupot07

well, MOTM v Arsenal ?

1 game? And IIRC completely out of position when Podolski scored the first.

He's been a disappointment this season, he hasn't kicked on at all attacking wise (Adams has more assists) or defensively.

Looking at CT review of the season 2 defenders in the top 5 MOTM awards, christie ain't one of them.

Man of the Match: Three players tied in the race for Andy Turner's Man of the Match awards. The leading contenders were: Wilson 8, Fleck 8, Jordan Clarke 8, Webster 7, Murphy 5.

FRY-CCFC

1 game? And IIRC completely out of position when Podolski scored the first.

He's been a disappointment this season, he hasn't kicked on at all attacking wise (Adams has more assists) or defensively.

Looking at CT review of the season 2 defenders in the top 5 MOTM awards, christie ain't one of them.

Man of the Match: Three players tied in the race for Andy Turner's Man of the Match awards. The leading contenders were: Wilson 8, Fleck 8, Jordan Clarke 8, Webster 7, Murphy 5.

Jordan Clarke won 8 MOTM awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupot07

huh? missing those 3 is why I described the team as significantly worse.

Are you saying because we were so poor losing 3 of our better players wouldn't have hurt us? we'd have just got even fewer points and likely been relegated. We'll never know of course but with a worse goalkeeper in the Stevenage and Crewe games we easily could have been relegated.

And a better defensively right back and midfielder e might have picked up more points.

ajsccfc

One of them from One Direction plays football, so let's not rule out him being a player-owner too early.

Users who are viewing this thread