New TV series 2019 (4 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

New ref gear makes us look like Showaddywaddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

The righteous gemstones on sky comedy
Written by Danny mcBride
It’s about a family of pastors in America

just watched the first episode on sky catch up

fellatio_Martinez

The righteous gemstones on sky comedy
Written by Danny mcBride
It’s about a family of pastors in America

just watched the first episode on sky catch up

What did you think of it?

I loved it and think it gets better as it goes on. I especially liked Walton Goggins playing the below absolute bastard.

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Daz

Reece Shearsmith and Steve pemberton are doing a podcast called inside inside number 9
Where they explain the ins and outs of the previous nights episode if your interested

fellatio_Martinez

Only seen the first episode so far , bloody love Walton Goggins he was great in vice principals

Yes he is an absolute powerhouse of an actor. He was great in The Hateful Eight and was also really good in The Shield where he plays a proper c**t.

He's this generations Jack Nicholson.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Also I can thoroughly recommend The Righteous Gemstones
It might be the best thing Danny McBride has done

fellatio_Martinez

First episode of the new series of Better Call Saul was a really excellent one.

New episode out today too.

I'm all caught up and enjoyed them thoroughly, especially Hector getting his little booze hit.

Kim is being as contrary and stone faced as usual. I hope she leaves the show soon. She's a weak link in it for me.

Sky_Blue_Daz

The new series of Sunderland till I die , starts on Friday on Netflix. Hope they go into in depth detail of the 5-4 result

I enjoyed the first series to be honest

fellatio_Martinez

The new series of Sunderland till I die , starts on Friday on Netflix. Hope they go into in depth detail of the 5-4 result

I enjoyed the first series to be honest

Fuckin yes!

Been waiting for this for ages.

Edit*

I can't see anything official to say It's being released Friday @Sky_Blue_Daz where did you get your info?

Last edited:

wingy

Honourable mention for food unwrapped , some of the hottest presenters around .
Dr Helen Lawel, formerly Miss York, researching Walnut production tonight informed us the client she interviewed showed her his nuts in the orchard.

chiefdave

Another genius Inside No 9. The consistency of the writing for what is essentially a completely different show every episode is astounding. 30 episodes in and even the episodes that didn't quite work are better than most things on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread