New TV series 2019 (1 Viewer)

Otis

Will watch it later. I did think that although last week's episode was very clever, it didn't quite hit the mark (the Galen thing for instance), but the pair are so inventive and great actors too.

Kneeza

Still catching up, and watched the 'magic' one last night.
Bit gruesome in parts - re. the guillotine bit esp!
Very very clever though. Very well written.
Getting more and more into it.

Otis

Really liked last night's episode. Sone great humour in there.

I loved the magic one. Thought it was brilliant and the guillotine bit was dark humour at its best.

fellatio_Martinez

I did think that although last week's episode was very clever, it didn't quite hit the mark (the Galen thing for instance), but the pair are so inventive and great actors too.

Yeah, I agree about last weeks episode. It felt a bit too contrived and was a lot like the film Split.

fellatio_Martinez

Is anyone watching the new series of Curb Your Enthusiasm?

I'm caught up. This series has been very enjoyable. It's a lot broader and sillier than earlier series but still has enough bite to make it stand out from other comedies.

I think Vince Vaughn is my favourite cameo so far.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Breeders is worth a watch , I cab relate to Martin Freeman as the dad , not so much when my daughter was a younger but certainly now as she’s a teenager

Otis

I am just watching the first series of Save Me. Hadn't seen it before and always wanted to and heard there is a new series out very shortly.

Lennie James is fantastic in it. Really enjoying it a lot.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I am just watching the first series of Save Me. Hadn't seen it before and always wanted to and heard there is a new series out very shortly.

Might give that a watch

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m 3 episodes in, very good so far cracking cast too

Nick

Administrator
Ive been trying to watch the Outsiders but I have kind of lost track of whats going on.

Started off as a murder mystery and then went a bit weird.

Otis

New season of Westworld just started.

Was a little confused at first with this first new episode, but by the end I got into it and there was a nice little twist to be found too.

Should be a good season

CCFCSteve

White Boy - one off doc on Netflix is worth a watch. About 17 drug dealer/informer being banged up for 30 years

sure it’s been mentioned before but White Gold on neflix (second season just released, very good although not quite as good as first)

ps don’t panic on my behalf I’m not watching everything in alphabetical order and down to ‘w’ s already !

Great_Expectations

Save me is brilliant - we binged the whole thing in a day when it first came out! I can’t wait for the next series.

I’m going to give parks and recreation a watch , been recommend it by a friend at work

Definitely worth a watch - Chris Pratt is a particular highlight! The first series isn’t representative of the rest of it, so stick with it!

Users who are viewing this thread