New supporters club near town? (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

I'm in there now for the special opening event. It's incredible. I'm actually speechless at the job they've done.

Each booth is well decorated. Old programmes, tickets and shirts hung up throughout. Screens everywhere. A booth with sky blue stadium seats and a giant screen.
Can you just roll up? I mean is there bar/floor space to stand and have a drink or do you have to book one of these booths?

pusbccfc

Can you just roll up? I mean is there bar/floor space to stand and have a drink or do you have to book one of these booths?

Booths are booked up for Sunday but the rest of the place is walk in. It's a big place.

Liquid Gold

I don't want to neg on the place because it's exactly the sort of thing we need. Pub made for city fans to congregate, make some noise and get carted to the arena and the memorabilia looks class BUT at the moment it gives off a bit of a social club vibe to me.

Maybe it will be better filled up

Nick

Administrator
I don't want to neg on the place because it's exactly the sort of thing we need. Pub made for city fans to congregate, make some noise and get carted to the arena and the memorabilia looks class BUT at the moment it gives off a bit of a social club vibe to me.

What's up with a social club vibe?

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Well it is a social club

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

In what way? It's as smart as and bar in Coventry. I expected it to be like a social club with blank walls and the odd bit of memorabilia but in fact they have gone down the hipster route.

lordy_87

In what way? It's as smart as and bar in Coventry. I expected it to be like a social club with blank walls and the odd bit of memorabilia but in fact they have gone down the hipster route.
Yeah I was very pleasantly surprised how they'd done it out. Looks to me more of a trendy bar with a CCFC theme as opposed to a more traditional supporters club which I was more expecting. Looks fantastic

gary_ccfcforever

the £9 is going to offer a return from the tavern and includes a beer at either the tavern or the brewery by the ground.

in terms of the away travel, you can have breakfast and a pint or soft drink or single glass of wine or a single spirit with a mixer.

It should be great. We have a 61 seater and when tickets for away games finally go on sale i expect it will fill up quickly.

If any of you have any issues with the booking process or queries, just let me know

AOM

the £9 is going to offer a return from the tavern and includes a beer at either the tavern or the brewery by the ground.

in terms of the away travel, you can have breakfast and a pint or soft drink or single glass of wine or a single spirit with a mixer.

It should be great. We have a 61 seater and when tickets for away games finally go on sale i expect it will fill up quickly.

If any of you have any issues with the booking process or queries, just let me know

£9 for a free pint and a return bus/coach to home games? That's really good value.

An Uber has cost me £14 getting there before from the city centre

Marty

£9 for a free pint and a return bus/coach to home games? That's really good value.

An Uber has cost me £14 getting there before from the city centre

Is the bus a return service? It only mentions of a service from the tavern to their brewery and not a return.

PurpleBin

You should ask if they have any jobs there mate. Fair play.

pusbccfc

Cheers for clearing it up. I was told it was for a single trip.

£9 is great value for return and a pint!

LastGarrison

I was told yesterday that a return is being put on but it may be worth checking with the tavern. email [email protected]
Again I would be amazed if it wasn’t.

Why would they let all those people just find their own way back into town instead of taking them from one of their places to the doorstep of the other?

£9 is excellently priced and they pick up all of the extra revenue from all the extra drinks they sell!

Win win

gary_ccfcforever

Again I would be amazed if it wasn’t.

Why would they let all those people just find their own way back into town instead of taking them from one of their places to the doorstep of the other?

£9 is excellently priced and they pick up all of the extra revenue from all the extra drinks they sell!

Win win
I agree, I spoke to the guys at the tavern yesterday and they mentioned they will be offering a return but i would urge you to contact the tavern to check directly as i am only overseeing the actual away games travel.

Users who are viewing this thread