New supporters club near town? (1 Viewer)

SBT

Shuttle to ground is £9 return but includes a pint. It's a bit steep but I guess if they'll be charging the best part of a fiver for a pint it's not bad.

Is it definitely a return ticket? The return journey isn't mentioned anywhere...

Johnnythespider

That coach to away games could become the stuff of legend, is the DJ from the roost going to be here or at the brewery ?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

How about....
Gary Mac and cheese
Hot ogs
Hadj and chips

I deliberately missed out sloppy Joes or any jerk dishes.

Surely it should be with Chippo's?

Sillett of Fish
Froggatt's Legs on the international menu.
An all-you-can-eat buffet called the Marton Fulop
A carvery - Liam Kelly's meat.
The Dion Special - a foot-long hotdog and a coil of black pudding.

Marty

Looks really good in person, a lot better then on the video they produced, looks like the glass needs replacing in one of the windows which it why it hasn't got the fans poster in the front.

Thought I'd give it a walk, just over 8 mins to the train station at an average pace, very flat walk, young lads could easily knock a few minutes off that. I'll post up the route you need to take as the subway has been closed going to the train station, may not be obvious for people not from this side of the city.

Attachments

• IMG_20210724_085357.jpg
    IMG_20210724_085357.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20210724_085354.jpg
    IMG_20210724_085354.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 58

Evo1883

Yea drive past it alot .. it does look really good ..the location will always be a topic of discussion

JAM See

Wonder if they'll apply for a pavement license, seems a waste to not use some of that mass of space out of the front
Technically it's outside the ring road, so I reckon the pavement licence should be easier to get.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Wonder if they'll apply for a pavement license, seems a waste to not use some of that mass of space out of the front

Technically it's outside the ring road, so I reckon the pavement licence should be easier to get.

It's also very close to the roundabout at J7 and it gets a lot of traffic. Think that might put them off allowing a load of potentially drunk football fans standing outside, but we'll see.

Marty

It's also very close to the roundabout at J7 and it gets a lot of traffic. Think that might put them off allowing a load of potentially drunk football fans standing outside, but we'll see.

Could close the road at the back and use that, iirc it only serves the Tavern & the Deaf Centre. Teezers next door is set back and is served by the road that goes up towards the church.

Saddlebrains

Could close the road at the back and use that, iirc it only serves the Tavern & the Deaf Centre. Teezers next door is set back and is served by the road that goes up towards the church.

Mates booked the Mo Konjic booth next Friday, might pay a visit

Hobo

Walked by yesterday and still a building site inside. Seem to have done pictures and murals on walls and pillars inside before the dirty work.

oscillatewildly

They'll be alright,do a few ghosters.🤭
In fact I've got a free week ,may Pop down and see if they need a push.

Edit- oops meant to quote hobo.
No worries, wingy. I've done a couple of weekend plastering courses myself and I may be able to borrow my brothers wheelbarrow.
We need to get this baby off the ground. I've got my own safety shoes too.

pusbccfc

I'm in there now for the special opening event. It's incredible. I'm actually speechless at the job they've done.

Each booth is well decorated. Old programmes, tickets and shirts hung up throughout. Screens everywhere. A booth with sky blue stadium seats and a giant screen.

Users who are viewing this thread