New stadium (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Doesnt matter in terms of the 2019 accounts. They have made a disposal of some of their Premiership shares at a substantial gain. That gain will have to be recognised based on the date of disposal as a positive in the Comprehensive Income Statement and as a positive increase in the Balance sheet. Am guessing a positive of around £11m or £12m. Should know in October

If it isn't a lump sum though, depending on installments could it potentially be cash flow negative?

wince

Weren't the accounts signed off with the inference that we would be at the Ricoh, now that we are not does this make a difference as a going concern ??

Sky Blue Harry H

I know it's not the same as a new stadium, but interesting nevertheless! ( India v Pakistan cricket )

Will Macpherson @willis_macp

The big temporary stand at Old Trafford is incredible:

- 71 rows
- 8,560 seats
- has 47k of scaffolding
- took 25 days 15 people to build

Otis

I know it's not the same as a new stadium, but interesting nevertheless! ( India v Pakistan cricket )

Will Macpherson @willis_macp

The big temporary stand at Old Trafford is incredible:

- 71 rows
- 8,560 seats
- has 47k of scaffolding
- took 25 days 15 people to build
Well there's more than 15 of us on here I think and I do have a claw hammer and a Pritt stick. Let's go for it.

Frank Sidebottom

That is a very, very good and valid point.

Sisu have said time and time again that they are building a new stadium. They have never, ever though said that it would be built to scale.

Maybe Timmy's lost the instructions and that's what's causing the delay.

AStonesThrow

That is a very, very good and valid point.

Sisu have said time and time again that they are building a new stadium. They have never, ever though said that it would be built to scale.

Plot Twist:
SISU really are building a stadium. However it's in the heart of London, calling it 'The Nest', to rehome Wasps.

Users who are viewing this thread