New signing! Viktor Gyökeres (1 Viewer)

Kneeza

Google says:

missus who is into languages claims this is wrong and it’s gyur-care-esh “g like argue, sh like ship” apparently.

So take your pick

🤷

(though if you’re Hungarian you’re probably right)
I'd say she's pretty much spot on, except it's debatable that the 'g' sound is prominent. Probably more a 'y' sound.
Typically Finno-Ugric type of pronunciation (Finnish/Eesti/Hungarian group).

Liquid Gold

I hope we don’t write him off too quickly then. With Walker a few weeks off and Godden nearly done he should get the time to adjust.

Hopefully he joins the illustrious list of goal scorers that have kept the sky blues up.

Skyblueweeman

I hope we don’t write him off too quickly then. With Walker a few weeks off and Godden nearly done he should get the time to adjust.

Hopefully he joins the illustrious list of goal scorers that have kept the sky blues up.

I replied to say that he would certainly get game time. So long as he shows decent signs in the first couple of games, hopefully the fans will see his apparent quality.

kg82

If he's at a similar level to Ostigard he'll be a good signing. After a poor start Osti has been great.
Think we’ve got to hope Brighton don’t go down this year. Pretty good source of young loans that like to play football the right way. I think Ostigard’s been excellent recently. I can imagine him really winding the other teams fans up, if there were any!

higgs

Let’s give the bloke a fair chance, he’s another much needed striker option and a better one than Bakayoko.
For sure got more potential than baka let's hope he chips in with a few goals

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread