New signing! Viktor Gyökeres (1 Viewer)

lord_garrincha

Manager Mark Robins said:

“We’re very pleased to welcome Viktor to the Club... I know he is not Armand Gnanduillet, so I apologise to you all.

“He’s an athletic striker with good power, pace and movement, and will provide a goalscoring threat in an important area of the squad for us... I know he is not Armand Gnanduillet, so I apologise to you all.

“Viktor is a talented footballer with a great attitude too, and we look forward to working him between now and the end of the season... I know he is not Armand Gnanduillet, so I apologise to you all."

Otis

Manager Mark Robins said:

“We’re very pleased to welcome Viktor to the Club... I know he is not Armand Gnanduillet, so I apologise to you all.

“He’s an athletic striker with good power, pace and movement, and will provide a goalscoring threat in an important area of the squad for us... I know he is not Armand Gnanduillet, so I apologise to you all.

“Viktor is a talented footballer with a great attitude too, and we look forward to working him between now and the end of the season... I know he is not Armand Gnanduillet, so I apologise to you all."
A bit unlike MR to be so forthright. 😜

So, reading between the lines, it is NOT Armand Gnanduillet? Have I deduced that correctly?

SeaSeeEffCee

Good to get a striker in. Hopefully he can find some form here with a bit more regular game time as opposed to his experience at Swansea. Don't think there is anyone much better we'd have been able to get in on loan.

cc84cov

Swansea fans didn’t rate him but let’s see suppose a young prem loan is the best we can hope for

Users who are viewing this thread