New shirt sponsor unveiled this afternoon (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

So last week are game is involved in a potential match fixing probe involving asian bookies, this week we unviel asian bookies as a sponsor!

runner

I'm amazed in our current state that anyone, including a childrens charity would wish to sponsor us at all !

blend

So just prior to a televised fa cup match vs top prem opposition we manage to find a shirt sponsor. Brilliant. Could sell ice to the eskimos this lot - well done Sisu. A rare positive in amongst all the negatives......don't tell me it's a one match deal!!!

RoboCCFC90

12Bet has been confirmed on the official..

Edit: Although it is just for the Arsenal game..

BigadamL

we are going to use alot of material to cover up each sponsor, the kit will weigh a bomb by the last few games of the season

AngryAnt

Stating the obvious here, but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. We've a charity on our kit (because no one would pay us/sisu), then soon as the big payday comes along, sisu drop them like a sack of spuds for one game.

... I can't say what I want to call them, I might get banned.

skybluepm2

OMG what a farce...one game and they build it up with a 'sneak peek'. The utter height of cringeworthy embarrasing money grabbing at any attempt. :claping hands: Nice one Scrotium!

B-Ban-Boogie

I was looking at the wigan kit with the 12BET logo the other day and thought it would make a great CCFC kit... :thinking about:

covwigankit.jpg

ccfctommy

It is a bit cheap and nasty that the charity has been sacked off to accommodate a gambling firm. Why is alcohol and cigarettes sponsors banned but gambling isn't?

Leamington Pete

OMG what a farce...one game and they build it up with a 'sneak peek'. The utter height of cringeworthy embarrasing money grabbing at any attempt. :claping hands: Nice one Scrotium!

Exactly. NEW SHIRT SPONSOR! Says the headline (er... For one game only for a bit of cheap tv advertising.).

skyblue1991

Wow... as predicted more pointless moaning.

The charity have said they have no problem allowing for one-off sponsorship. Its for one game.

The club gets revenue out of it so I fail to see what the issue is? Could somebody elaborate please?

mds

Why is alcohol and cigarettes sponsors banned but gambling isn't?
Good question.

Only for 1 game, who cares, given the mess the club is in surely dropping a free sponsor for one that will pay a nice lump sum is a common sense move.
After the Arsenal game is the charity back on does anyone know?

As for the free sponsorship, how much would it have cost them to this point in the season, they havnt done too bad, considering the good and bad press the club gets im sure their name/logo has had plenty of publicity.

Last edited:

Gray

Isn't this what non league teams normally do if they get to the third round of the fa cup. How embarrassing

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I heard the Co-op Funeral Service were interested in us....................... or maybe that wasn't as a sponsor??? :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread