New shirt sponsor unveiled this afternoon (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Do you think it will be the Higgs Charity?

RoboCCFC90

According to the clubs twitter account http://bit.ly/1maNd6b

It's gonna be CBRE isn't it?

Nope not unless they have changed their logo, the style of the letter B in the sneak peak photo doesn't match the lettering to the CBRE logo, next!

chiefdave

They're revealing it bit by bit, there's a B in it for sure and it could be a C before it.

Why would any local company or company that does business in Coventry sponsor them, you know they're not going to get much advertising from it and will get stick from some quarters.

RoboCCFC90

They're revealing it bit by bit, there's a B in it for sure and it could be a C before it.

Why would any local company or company that does business in Coventry sponsor them, you know they're not going to get much advertising from it and will get stick from some quarters.

I am actually looking at it Dave and thinking whether it is meant to be a B, it does look like a B, but also look like I3..

Nick

Administrator
It might be marketing genius though, think of how much exposure their brand might get?

Look at how much exposure Ricoh has had as a brand because of all this. Granted it hasn't made me want to buy a copier but their name / brand has been mentioned over and over.

Warwickhunt

The sponsor is "Coopers Unified National Transport Services" Harnell Lane Coventry.

chiefdave

I don't get "the wall". It's just a picture of a wall, what's suppsoed to happen when you go on that page?

CovFan

Nope not unless they have changed their logo, the style of the letter B in the sneak peak photo doesn't match the lettering to the CBRE logo, next!

It looks like the B in their logo to me
cbre_logo_green.jpg

wingy

I don't get "the wall". It's just a picture of a wall, what's suppsoed to happen when you go on that page?

Its a chat room CD,forum like ,almost a metaphor for the kind of conversation they like to administer.,Talk to the Wall.

RoboCCFC90

It looks like the B in their logo to me
cbre_logo_green.jpg

Except if you look at the B in the logo of CBRE compared to the sponsor, the shirt sponsor B it doesn't join up together.. There is a slight difference..

skybluepm2

I wonder if they will give us the 'sneak peek' method when they decide on where they are going to build the imaginery ground? :jerkit:

RoboCCFC90

It's a betting company but the name escapes me..

RoboCCFC90

Last edited:

Sba180

Remember when the club used to just say "here's the new shirt with the new sponsor"?
Since when did a new sponsor become a grand unveiling and teaser photos.
Must be getting old

skybluepm2

That is it..12Bet, nice work Rob. Looks like the match on Google images. Pity its being unveiled when we are almost in February but at least it rids us of the cartoon octopus!

Users who are viewing this thread