New one-off striped kit for the play-off final (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Ran out of kit supplies? Sounds more like a Sunday league set up to allow that to happen!
Bloody Tim Fisher been giving away to many shirts . :emoji_angry:

skybluepm2

After initially turning my nose up at the concept, I’ve now caved and bought one. Yes, I’m weak :happy: not sure when I’ll wear it again.

As for the overwhelming demand, I wonder how many they tentatively ordered; 100 perhaps? Let’s hope that they don’t end up with egg on their faces by not supplying the demand before Monday. Hopefully they’ve already put enough aside for the players anyway!

oakey

Due to overwhelming demand for the new one-off kit the team will now be painting their bodies sky blue with a stencilled on club badge. Sponsors will then use a stapler on each player for their square logo. City fans in their anguish will then order every can of sky blue body paint in the Western Hemisphere which will be flown in, couriered in and brought on fast motorbikes from all corners. Train platforms, coach parks and every open space available will see desperate people stripping off their shirts and spraying each other. The discarded cans and stained pavements will be detected by satellites causing a panic that a new hole in the ozone layer has been detected over the English Midlands. NASA will be tasked by Trumper to investigate. Our PM will blame Russia and the Labour Party will ask for evidence ...

Polar

Nike Division III University blue

Thought we had a slightly different custom colour to the stock University blue. Or is it just that our template didnt come in that stock colour. Am sure something was adjusted though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebornKirtonRed

If this decision of yours to wear a striped kit to make some easy cash means that we are forced to wear our away kit, then I’ll sit at Wembley with my arms folded, will tut several times and will shake my fist in the direction of your fans. That’ll learn ya.

I posted something not dissimilar or our Supporters Discussion Group on Facebook.......my take was that in bright sunshine the ref might not like the idea of two teams in stripes ( harder to differentiate with the sun in your eyes)..... could be their cunning plan FBH

RebornKirtonRed

Due to overwhelming demand for the new one-off kit the team will now be painting their bodies sky blue with a stencilled on club badge. Sponsors will then use a stapler on each player for their square logo. City fans in their anguish will then order every can of sky blue body paint in the Western Hemisphere which will be flown in, couriered in and brought on fast motorbikes from all corners. Train platforms, coach parks and every open space available will see desperate people stripping off their shirts and spraying each other. The discarded cans and stained pavements will be detected by satellites causing a panic that a new hole in the ozone layer has been detected over the English Midlands. NASA will be tasked by Trumper to investigate. Our PM will blame Russia and the Labour Party will ask for evidence ...

Nah....you can just play in skins

fred binneys head

I posted something not dissimilar or our Supporters Discussion Group on Facebook.......my take was that in bright sunshine the ref might not like the idea of two teams in stripes ( harder to differentiate with the sun in your eyes)..... could be their cunning plan FBH

I suggest you do some tutting as well then - they’ll soon regret the decision.

AJB1983

I bought my daughter the kit last August, but they didn’t have the socks at that time, so got them elsewhere online, and the university Blue is correct shade.
What they didn’t do was a university blue shirt like our kit, whereas this ‘special’ shirt they do do.

AJB1983

At viola.

Apologies if someone has already posted this

Attachments

• 1AE132ED-5C24-46E9-A81E-AEA359FCB466.png
    1AE132ED-5C24-46E9-A81E-AEA359FCB466.png
    478.6 KB · Views: 37

Nick

Administrator
Not in shop yet.
Evidently coming in tomorrow so check first.
My joke about coming in next week got a laugh though.

NEWS: Play-Off Final Merchandise Update

Think they are using all of the supplies on pre orders.

Due to the overwhelming demand of Pre-Orders for the special edition Play-Off Final Shirt, our first delivery of shirts due tomorrow has now been totally allocated to fulfil these pre orders.

We do ask that supporters do not arrive into the Club Store to pick up their order until they have received an e-mail to advise their order is ready to collect. This is to give staff enough time to process the orders upon delivery.

However further deliveries of the special edition Play-Off Shirt will be arriving in the Club Shop on Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday, and we advise that the best way to secure your shirt is to use our ‘Click and Collect’ service on our online store: Final. Coventry City FC Online Store

djbooth

I ordered my top yesterday. I got an email to let me know it had dispatched today.

I think that the club shop have been over precautious in order to manage everyone’s expectations. I didn’t think I would get mine in time but it’s arriving tomorrow.

wingy

I think that resident reporter SW88 will be texting in soon that he has his mitts on one of these.

Gazolba

If we lose the final, I bet they reduce the price of the shirts.

skybluepm2

Some bloke who has ore ordered “I thought I’d come up and no one would be here”

For real? :)

Have you collected yours yet? May pop down tonight if I can get there before 8. Failing that I’ll be there in the morning.

@FMConline87 selling some great retro replicas!

sylus

Anybody else think this may not be a good idea changing to stripes for the final from our regular shirts this season,or is it me being over dramatic, hopefully the latter!

NortonSkyBlue

Anybody else think this may not be a good idea changing to stripes for the final from our regular shirts this season,or is it me being over dramatic, hopefully the latter!
I believe it will destroy the players psychologically, we may as well resign ourselves to division 4 football. @stripeswillruinusitellthee

Chipfat

Surely Tim has a few spare boxes of knock off Leicester City gear he can bring out to help. I know he has got a pasting table he could set them up on!!!

kapowaz

I’ve not seen the version they’ve had made for the final, but the base shirt really is lovely. I’m sad it’s not going to be our kit next season.

Users who are viewing this thread