New one-off striped kit for the play-off final (1 Viewer)

Otis

Exactly, Jan.

What's there to moan about? It's not a compulsory purchase, but is there and available to buy if you want one.

ashbyjan

Personally I shall be squeezing my aging overweight carcass into my '87 cup final replica shirt and be feeling smug that mine looks like the new one without the outlay!! Normally I am one of those who thinks there should be a law against fat old blokes (like me) wearing tight replica polyester football shirts but I wore it to the Checkatrade and it worked there so here's hoping for a similar result

Otis

I'm going to wear my lucky pants.

Well.....pants anyway. Feel I am out in public and it'll be a warm day, so only fair.

wingy

Personally I shall be squeezing my aging overweight carcass into my '87 cup final replica shirt and be feeling smug that mine looks like the new one without the outlay!! Normally I am one of those who thinks there should be a law against fat old blokes (like me) wearing tight replica polyester football shirts but I wore it to the Checkatrade and it worked there so here's hoping for a similar result
I guess I have to wear my 18yr old black Falmer jeans again on this basis as they worked last year and other big games .
I don't really have an axe to grind over the shirts but they shouldn't assume everybody has a bottomless pit.
On this basis I suspect sales will be tepid, good luck to anyone who can afford too boost the coffers .

Otis

I guess I have to wear my 18yr old black Falmer jeans again on this basis as they worked last year and other big games .
I don't really have an axe to grind over the shirts but they shouldn't assume everybody has a bottomless pit.
On this basis I suspect sales will be tepid, good luck to anyone who can afford too boost the coffers .
'Too' boost the coffers?

I'm telling your brother!

kapowaz

Honestly I’m kind of perplexed at the statement about how this won’t be our kit next season. Unless Just-Sport have changed their arrangement with Nike, we’ll be limited to the range of kit templates offered in their 2018/19 Teamwear range. Of these there’s only a couple that come in sky blue (or ‘university blue’ as Nike calls it): the Striped Division III, and then the Tiempo Premier and Park VI. The latter are pure sky blue, but very similar to this season’s kit:

productimage.php

it076820.jpg

The latter is the exact same template from our 2016/17 kit (the striped one that was more or less entirely white). The only other option is that they’re having one of the other templates made in a non-stock colour, which is actually what they did with this season’s kit. If they did, my money would be the Challenge II kit template, which is basically the template used for the France World Cup kit:

893964-100-CAT(1)-POS(0)-RAND(5e0tn).jpg

Otis

Honestly I’m kind of perplexed at the statement about how this won’t be our kit next season. Unless Just-Sport have changed their arrangement with Nike, we’ll be limited to the range of kit templates offered in their 2018/19 Teamwear range. Of these there’s only a couple that come in sky blue (or ‘university blue’ as Nike calls it): the Striped Division III, and then the Tiempo Premier and Park VI. The latter are pure sky blue, but very similar to this season’s kit:

productimage.php

it076820.jpg

The latter is the exact same template from our 2016/17 kit (the striped one that was more or less entirely white). The only other option is that they’re having one of the other templates made in a non-stock colour, which is actually what they did with this season’s kit. If they did, my money would be the Challenge II kit template, which is basically the template used for the France World Cup kit:

Would look better with stripes.

fernandopartridge

They've added clarification about the current home kit stock

Is there not a minimum order quantity for the cup final one as well though? Or do they mean we want to order x amount but a lot of our customers have already bought one so we'll order a new design so our market is bigger

jordan210

productimage.php

it076820.jpg

The last one in blue looks horrible Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 17.06.48.png

kapowaz

Is there not a minimum order quantity for the cup final one as well though? Or do they mean we want to order x amount but a lot of our customers have already bought one so we'll order a new design so our market is bigger

The kit they’re using is already available in bulk (I bought a couple of them already) without sponsor/team logo, so I imagine it’s very easy for them to go off-the-peg.

ajsccfc

I like that camouflage kind of one, that's the third kit design for a lot of the fancy teams who don't really need three kits.

Happy_Martian

All this talk about merchandise and which shirt looks like the Jolly Goblin pub team back in the 80's. Let's get to the real issue here.

Will there be 50/50 scarves on sale outside Wembley ? :couchpotato:

Fergusons_Beard

productimage.php

it076820.jpg

After all the fuss last year about having a ‘catalogue’ kit.

We didn’t have one.

So why would we have a catalogue kit for the 18/19 season?

Answer is we won’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kapowaz

After all the fuss last year about having a ‘catalogue’ kit.

We didn’t have one.

So why would we have a catalogue kit for the 18/19 season?

Well technically the current kit _is_ a template, it’s just they had it made in a different non-stock colour. I’m sure it’s much of a muchness to whichever factory in Thailand whether they make it with grey, red or sky blue fabric; the pattern for the shirts will be the same. The only difference is that (as we’ve found out) they probably only ever did a single, limited quantity run, and when they’re gone they’re gone.

letsallsingtogether

All this talk about merchandise and which shirt looks like the Jolly Goblin pub team back in the 80's. Let's get to the real issue here.

Will there be 50/50 scarves on sale outside Wembley ? :couchpotato:
What about a 50/50 shirt.

letsallsingtogether

Should have used the money to get some flags made they dont sellbthem in the shop.

torchomatic

I've come to the conclusion that Torch and I could never become gay lovers.

Don't know whether to be relieved or a little upset.

Users who are viewing this thread