New one-off striped kit for the play-off final (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Large

Home_Shirts_Shorts_2_0ebf8a8c-b2a8-4e83-975a-6ce7e12fcdf1_grande.png

It might be OK without a kit clash?

SkyBlueSoul

My first thought was it's embarrassing, as a professional football club, we've "run out" of this season't kit, and I much prefer an all Sky Blue top to stripes...

But if you'd said to me at the start of the season "We'll get to Wembley again with the chance of promotion, the only thing is you'll have to wear stripes in the final" I wouldn't have given a shit so I'm not going to start giving one now

Tommo72

It fits into the current Nikey template and I like it - Spurs, Man City and others have used the same design as Cov this season and I do think that would make a decent kit for next season.

ajsccfc

That white England World Cup one is the only one I really didn't get on with, had no relevance to us and was the plainest crap possible. Brown kit and 87 flashback, straight in there.

Covstu

I think it's a good idea - even if the season's kit hadn't run out, a nice "commemorative for the final" kit is a nice thing.
I think its more 'we actually cannot get hold of the current kit anymore so using last years!'

richnrg

What happens if the score is level after 90 minutes? Do we have a different 'extra-time' and even 'penalties' kit available?

rob9872

Anyhow - why didn't we just wear the away kit?

oucho

I actually prefer last year's kit, this season's was a bit monochrome for my liking.

jordan210

This is still one of my favourite shirts! Odd given that there is no sky blue in it, but I thought it was really nice! Shame I was fatter when I brought it so can’t wear it anymore :emoji_joy:

I have one somewhere. Im sure it was only £20 or something. its like someone washed the blue kit in bleach and was like this works well.

rob9872

Is anywhere in town selling dodgy merchandise for the day yet? Had loads for the Checkatrade so I'm sure only a matter of time :)

Users who are viewing this thread